Dessert Beauty Juicy Kissable Fragrance

Dessert Beauty Juicy Kissable Fragrance

2.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is ok,suppose to smell like strawberries & raspberries in crisp green. I don't know about that but i can smell a fruity note to it. This one is also suppose to be lickable (like her Creamy perfume).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I learned the hard way about JUICY. I had to buy it untested over the internet as you couldn’t buy it in the UK. I wanted it as the scent is described as “Fresh and juicy”; perfect for summer I thought…

It is sticky on application; it was horrible in the warmer weather. I could pick out the berries; however they were laden in chemically-smelling syrup. Plus, after 10 minutes I couldn’t smell anything at all.

Huge waste of money.

Scent notes: sun-ripened strawberries and succulent raspberries refreshed by a subtle bouquet of crisp green (?)

on 2/18/2008 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Dessert Beauty is by Jessica Simpson :) I like her but not this perfume :) I got a sample vial of this to try it out, but no amount of this can justify US$45 of my own money :) To start it off, this perfume is sickeningly sweet. This scent is written as "Fresh and juicy sweet...with sun-ripened strawberries and succulent raspberries refreshed by a subtle bouquet of crisp green." I don't smell any of these at all. It smells of melted sugar mixed with the sweetest honey and saccharine :) If you don't want to walk around smelling like the sweetest thing in the world, then this perfume is not for you :) Also, the smell is not enough :) I showed this perfume to my friend, and when I open the vial, she don't smell anything :) You must be really close to it to in order to smell it, and if you wear this perfume, nobody can smell it unless they are standing very close to you, which defeats its purpose :) When the perfume dries, the place where you put the perfume will feel sticky and its not a nice feeling to walk around with sticky wrists :) Most other pefumes don't have this problem and the place where you spray it on will feel nice and cooling :) My last gripe is that the lasting power of this perfume is very short :) I slapped it on in the morning when I get out of the house :) One hour later when I reach school, I cannot smell it anymore unless I lift my wrist to my nose. What good is this perfume if it cannot last anyway? :) I am only glad that I got a sample vial of this, and once I finish using it, I am trying out other perfume :) Will not repurchase :)

overall this stuff sucks and it smells horrible and seems like a child novelty

on 12/24/2006 5:29:00 PM

Well, I can say this is probably the only okay item from the whole line. It has a lot of shimmer in it, and smells extremely sweet at first, but it dries down really fast. It smells so sweet and juicy, and tastes really great. It so light though, which is a big disappointment. I didn't find at that sticky. Overall, it was a pretty good product from Dessert, considering the rest of the line.

on 12/24/2006 5:23:00 PM

I usually adore fruity, food scents, and this was okay, but you can hardly detect any scent at all! When you actually can smell it, like as soon as you spray it, it smells like juicy berries and fruit, but it fades so, so fast it's horrible! It tastes okay though.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's no wonder it's discontinued. Blech!

on 8/12/2006 12:54:00 PM

Her marriage is over, her products are on sale at CVS and Big Lots for a fraction of the original price. They still stink, and are still useless and trashy.

Stranger, consider and be wiser: such is the way of the world.

continued >>

on 8/12/2006 12:41:00 PM

I bought this on sale for 4.99....and i have to echo what has already been said. i sprayed it once and smelled NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING at ALL. Utterly and completely pointless. What strawberries? huh? All i was left with was a slight, scentless stickiness. I went back and exchanged it for dessert treats fragrance in Candy, which is SLIGHTLY and i mean SLIGHTLY better than this. at least i can smell SOMETHING, be it good or not, for at least a few minutes!!!!!

STICKY! Very sticky, I tried this as a sample & it left my neck black with dirt & fuzz. Smells good, tastes fine, but sticky sticky sticky. continued >>

Popular Fragrances