4.1

Reviews

1.0

17 days ago

güzel

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

17 days ago

It's kind of expensive, but still better than all the other eye make up removers that I've tried so far. Super efficient, n need for endless rubbing and it removes all of my mascara (no panda eyes ;) ). It doesn't cause eye irritations and the bottle actually last a really long time. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, the cap is impractical and I always feel as if I'm using too much of the product, it would be helpful if it had a different top.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 months ago

Clinique’s Take The Day Off range is excellent and this lid, lash & lip remover is no exception! Comes in the usual pretty Clinique packaging & has a safety lock cap which is open neck. Texture is a water/oil hybrid. I don’t find this greasy. I am a contact lense wearer & this doesn’t sting or irritate my eyes. This product does a brilliant job of getting off my eye & lip makeup. I barely need to rub my eyes for my makeup to come off. Definitely notice a difference between this & drugstore makeup remover. The reason I’ve given this four lippies is because I’m not a fan of the open neck packaging & I wish they made the bottle in a larger size. Overall, an excellent makeup remover. Doesn’t sting, minimal effort to remove makeup & no fragrance.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 months ago

This takes off your makeup very quickly and effortlessly with minimal rubbing. But it’s very greasy and leaves your face feeling unclean. I have to wash my face after to get the rest of my makeup and oil off my face. I prefer micellar water instead.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

This is such an awful design. Why no squirter? I also use more this way. That could be a design flaw done purposefully by Clinique for users to buy more. This also caused me some eye irritation the next day. Even Lancome Bi-facial with its fragrance doesn't make my eyes burn. This was a sample and I'm glad I had a chance to retry this because I will not be buying a full size.

About reviewer (1595 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 months ago

I have tried several different products for removing eye makeup and lip products (Clarins', Lancome's, Clinique's), and I have to say I like Clinique's "Take the Day Off" the best. I even provided a review of Clarins', in a comparative manner to Clinique's. What I really like about this Clinique product is that removes product (mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and lipstick) really well. Clinique's product also has superior texture/consistency in terms of oil/moisturizing base (compared to Clarins and Lancome, for example). Additionally, medium amount of Clinique's worked well for me (even waterproof makeup, unlike Clarins which required copious amounts). Clinique's product is also gentle on my skin and does not irritate my eyes (unlike Clarins' remover). Plus, I am a contact lens wearer, and this product does not affect me in this arena either. The only negative is the packaging - the cap is similar to anti-children caps for medication. Overall, I would definitely consider repurchasing it.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

from

10 months ago

This product does the job well: it is gentle enough, removes make-up and stubborn long-lasting lipstick. BUT, the packaging is awful: not only it is hard to open the bottle, but there is the risk of pouring too much product on the cotton pad, or even spill the product - it happened me several times, unfortunately. I did not repurchase it - I think there are better alternatives for me in this budget or even cheaper.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Other

EyesOther

from

10 months ago

It’s good at removing general eye make up but is hard to take of mascara

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 months ago

Clinique Eye Makeup Remover works quickly and effectively in removing my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. Honestly, as compared to my favorite drugstore brands such as L'Oreal eye makeup remover, I didn't find Clinique to have a distinct advantage. However, it is no doubt prettier in packaging and boast presumably safer ingredients. Here are the pros and cons of Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover, based on my actual experience: What's Great? 1. Removes Makeup Swiftly 2. Effective Against Stubborn Waterproof Mascara 3. Doesn’t Sting or Irritate the Eyes 4. Reasonably-Priced 5. Free of Questionable Ingredients What's Bad? 1. Careful. Don’t Spill it! 2. Takes Extra Effort to Open the Lid You can check out full recommendation at http://bit.ly/cliniqueEye

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a year ago

Loved it. It removes make up effectively and fast without having to rub. It doesn't irritate my super sensitive eyes and it doesn't dry them out either. It does leave a bit of an oily feel after but I wash it off easily. It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way with this one.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure