Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye
Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eyeTake The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's a really nice and very effective makeup remover for those who are okay with oily residue.
My sensitive eyes can't handle it. It irritates me badly, I can't see anything for couple of minutes.
I will never repurchase it, but I would recommend it to those who's eyes are okay with oils.

on 1/17/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Recently started using this as it was in the ultimate indulgence kit. I've used the rinse-off remover in the blue bottle for years, and I think I like this better. As other reviewers have mentioned: a little goes a long way, it leaves an oily residue, and it works very well (with little wiping/scrubbing) on ALL waterproof makeup. I always rinse off my face after removing makeup, so the oily residue doesn't bother me. I'm really liking it this winter, will see if it is too oily in the summer, if so, the regular remover in the blue bottle works great too, though I have to wipe/scrub a bit more for waterproof eye liner, or mascara.

I really like this product

This product is a great eye make up remover. Just a little bit on a cotton round removes eye make up easily and the residue rinses away. It does seem a little pricey for just an eye make up remover (not micellar water for everything) but it's worth it for how well it performs. Definitely recommend!

on 11/26/2016 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ridiculously effective at removing makeup. A little goes a very long way. Just a couple drops are enough to completely erase my eye makeup. It does leave a thin oily residue on the face, which I'd imagine it would be in your skin's best interest to rinse that oil off. Anyway, I've never experienced any negative changes to my skin as a result of using this. All I know is that this works the best out of any makeup remover I've used. The price is really nice, too: the $19 bottle easily lasts me 3 months or more.

on 9/30/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Clinique's Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips works just great with a cotton pad to remove all my makeup quickly and easily. I've tried several makeup removers and this seems to be the best one for me.

I've been using this for years and it truly takes all kinds of eye makeup off (even waterproof). I use such a small amount on a round cotton ball and it removes all my makeup. I shake before using because there can be separation.

on 5/25/2016 2:13:00 PM

I think this is a great eye makeup remover. It's very thorough and doesn't leave anything behind. And it doesn't irritate my eyes in the least, even when I'm wearing my contacts.

No complaints whatsoever. I would definitely buy this again. Recommended!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's just average. It does a decent job of removal, but it takes a couple of pads. On the plus side, it doesn't sting my sensitive eyes

on 4/13/2016 5:43:00 AM

I've been using this product for years. I find it the best to remove all traces of eye makeup. I use it on a damp pad and my mascara, eyeliner, etc is just wiped away. Gentle and effective!