Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye
Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eyeTake The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/26/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This works great for me but to be fair I don't use waterproof formulas. I hate anything waterproof. I needed something that can remove the left over liquid eyeliner at the outer corners of my eyes. I don't like that it is extremely oily because when I wash it off I feel like my eyes are still oily. So now I must choose...left over make up on my eyes or having oily eyes. I choose to buy a different makeup remover.

on 2/12/2017 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I recently did a comparison of three dual-phase eye makeup removers: Clinique TTDO, Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and Lancome Bi-Facil. None of them have been perfect. However, the Clinique product has the benefit of having a very gentle, fragrance-free formula. My gripe is that the Clinique is not as effective as the Neutrogena or Lancome products--I found I had to rub more vigorously for the Clinique to remove tenacious makeup. So the extra hard rubbing made this Clinique product equally as irritating as the other two. In other words, any benefit of having a gentle, non-irritating formula was completely negated. I would purchase the Clinique product again only if I can't find something better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a really nice and very effective makeup remover for those who are okay with oily residue.
My sensitive eyes can't handle it. It irritates me badly, I can't see anything for couple of minutes.
I will never repurchase it, but I would recommend it to those who's eyes are okay with oils.

on 1/28/2017 12:28:00 AM

This stuff is amazing ! I brought this after I decided that I was tired of having raccoon eyes even after washing my face. All you really need is a little amount and just like that the eye makeup disappears love it love it love it! Highly recommend!

I really like this product

on 1/17/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Recently started using this as it was in the ultimate indulgence kit. I've used the rinse-off remover in the blue bottle for years, and I think I like this better. As other reviewers have mentioned: a little goes a long way, it leaves an oily residue, and it works very well (with little wiping/scrubbing) on ALL waterproof makeup. I always rinse off my face after removing makeup, so the oily residue doesn't bother me. I'm really liking it this winter, will see if it is too oily in the summer, if so, the regular remover in the blue bottle works great too, though I have to wipe/scrub a bit more for waterproof eye liner, or mascara.

on 9/30/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Clinique's Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips works just great with a cotton pad to remove all my makeup quickly and easily. I've tried several makeup removers and this seems to be the best one for me.

on 11/26/2016 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ridiculously effective at removing makeup. A little goes a very long way. Just a couple drops are enough to completely erase my eye makeup. It does leave a thin oily residue on the face, which I'd imagine it would be in your skin's best interest to rinse that oil off. Anyway, I've never experienced any negative changes to my skin as a result of using this. All I know is that this works the best out of any makeup remover I've used. The price is really nice, too: the $19 bottle easily lasts me 3 months or more.

This product is a great eye make up remover. Just a little bit on a cotton round removes eye make up easily and the residue rinses away. It does seem a little pricey for just an eye make up remover (not micellar water for everything) but it's worth it for how well it performs. Definitely recommend!

I've been using this for years and it truly takes all kinds of eye makeup off (even waterproof). I use such a small amount on a round cotton ball and it removes all my makeup. I shake before using because there can be separation.