Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

2.3

After my skin was excessively dry from the Clinique Acne Cleanser this lotion did a good job of getting rid of my flaky skin and didn't make me break out.

on 4/28/2006 3:32:00 PM

At first, I thought I was loving this. It seemed to fade away old acne marks and improve my skin..then it all fell apart! I was only using this on my jawline since that is where I have problems. After about 3 weeks, I started having MAJOR break-outs where I used this stuff. I had so many it felt like ROCKS under my skin all along the jawline. Buyer BEWARE big time on this stuff!!! Stopped using and after 2 weeks and lots of purging, everything is settling down so I know this was the culprit...

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ditto everything said by BronxBaby, though I have to admit, I wish there was a 2% version of this available. Definitely gentle and fresh feeling, and definitely gets the job done, though. And as far as price goes, I don't think it's much money at all considering how much I've paid in the past for other treatments that were far less effective! EDIT 3/25/05: After receiving samples of the Paula's Choice 1% BHA gel, I quickly realized that this just couldn't compare. It kept me from breaking out, but didn't attack my pores with the same ease and speed that the Paula's Choice stuff did. I bought the PC (which, ounce for ounce, actually costs much less than this) and plan to return the Clean & Clear. Also, the pump made it impossible to dispense just a small amount, so it was hard to be frugal with the product.