Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion

3.5

on 2/1/2013 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this lotion. I use the Equate version of ProActiv's Refining Lotion and that has left me super dry to the point of being painful now that it's winter. This lotion has brought me relief and not irritated my uber acne prone skin. My skin just feels and looks calm and happy these days and for that I am super grateful. Love, love, love...

After my skin was excessively dry from the Clinique Acne Cleanser this lotion did a good job of getting rid of my flaky skin and didn't make me break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Oaky here is the deal, I like this lotion, but i didnt give such a high rating because the bottle is way to small!! For the price its really really small! Pricey for a drugstore product. I try to use this lotion like every other day or else my skin will be on the dry side, but its fine because i will switch out to like a sensetive skin moistuerizer, and everything looks good. But if you use the cleanser u have to try this lotion. Man someone needs to let clean and clear know they need to stop being so stingy on the bottle size..lol..maybe i will.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is way too expensive for Clean and Clear. It was $7 for 1 oz for me. I read on this site that the pH was in the right range, so I gave it a try. I have blackheads and enlarged pores. While I haven't really had any new problems, I don't think it has really improved my skin either. I'm going to try it for a little while longer. It is non-drying, the packaging is pretty cool...I'm a little confused about the other reviewer's comment about it being clear...mine is pinky/peach colored. The first time I used mine I thought the amount that came out with each squirt was tiny, and I thought, how can two squirts cover your whole face, as one reviewer had mentioned. They were right, though. Two squirts should be plenty, but if not, you won't need more than three. It doesn't smell great. I'm not sure what is in it that gives it fragrance, but it took a while for me to get used to. I couldn't stand it at first. I think I will try Paula's Choice BHA next because it got great reviews and is actually cheaper (I think $14 for 4 oz.).