Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.5

I think some people on here are accidentally reviewing a different product. This lotion comes in a 4 oz. bottle that's gray with purple and white lettering, and the salicylic acid percentage is 2% (which is the sole reason I bought it--that, and it has no parabens).

I like to fight acne around the clock. At night, I use a prescription retinol and during the day, i use antioxidant serums, sunscreen, and spot-treatment for zits. but if I am going out at night, I figure that's another opportunity to fight zits when I don't have to use sunscreen. So, I use this acne moisturizer under my makeup. So far, I am very pleased with it...there are a few dry spots where I need to add another mosturizer, but I will definitely keep using this. It makes me feel a little less guilty about staying out all night with lots of makeup on when I should be sleeping!

on 7/25/2004 10:14:00 PM

like another user said, i'v ebeen using this product for about 2 months or so and have not seen any improvement in my skin, but have also not seen any new problems arise. I don't believe I'll be repurchasing this, especially since it's relatively expensive (though i had a $2 coupon when i bought it). the packaging is totally gorgeous though, imo. i too only need two squirts for full facial application.