Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion

3.4

on 6/22/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Overall, this was pretty good. It made my skin really soft. Initially I did notice my blemishes getting smaller but after a while, I noticed that my nose and chin got more blackheads and clogged pores

This didnt do much to CLEAR the acne (that's what this line's spot treatment is for, read my review for that), but this does make my skin incredibly smooth and keeps breakouts at bay. it's really good for a m/u primer. my foundation goes on so much easier w/ this. not greasy. love it.

on 1/14/2006 9:46:00 AM

I use this along with the Clean & Clear Advantage Cleanser. It started out great. I notice some results I was happy and I continue to use it. My face got somewhat dry so I brought Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. That, is when it all went downhill. I'm not sure if it was this and/or the Dual Action Moisturizer's fault but I started getting huge white zits all over my cheeks. So becareful using this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've only been using this a few days, but as of now, this is working lovely for me! I kept breaking out over my chin and nothing was clearing up existing zits faster and preventing new pimples from forming, except this. This has been working and my chin is finally starting to look clear! The fragrance is not the greatest and the pump bottle isn't my favorite, I think I'd prefer a tube, but it's worth it. It's non drying and actually clears me up so a couple small things are forgiven. If the good luck changes, I'll update, but as of now I can definitely say this is a great product for me.

on 11/10/2004 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

For me this lotion is sticky and it makes me oily. After I put it on, I'm already shiny. It's this initial nice glow but my skin is freakishly oily so like in an 1hour I'm left with a nasty oil slick.

The lotion is a peachy/pinkish color and spreads really easily. I like the pump and everything and I jst need one squirt to cover my whole face.

I use it in combination with the Advantage cleanser and I haven't seen some noticible results (i really like the cleanser). Some of my old acne marks have cleared up a bit but I'm just not satisfied. I still get breakouts but just on my chin. Overall I'm jst not satisfied with it. After I finish it Im gettin sumthin eles.