SUN Laboratories Sunless Tanner

SUN Laboratories Sunless Tanner

on 5/14/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

all i can say is AMAZING!!!!! wow this stuff looks sooo real i found it at winners in canada!! its AMAZING!!!

on 4/8/2011 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

After being a sun worshipper all my life, both natural sun and the tanning bed, I now realize what a disservice I've done to my skin. So I have delved into the world of self-tanning. I tried the drugstore brands first and just couldn't get a nice natural color. Everything was too yellow or too orange. I tried this and it is fantastic. There is some color to the lotion so you can see where you've applied and that helps me with blending and making sure I don't have streaks. The color is a nice believeable brown. I've even had friends accuse me of tanning. It does smell, but I mix it with body lotion and it isn't unbearable. I also like the pump. I will repurchase this product because up till now, its the only self tanner I've tried that has given me a believeable color. It is large bottle and even with using it frequently, I haven't even come close to using it up.

on 8/6/2010 8:07:00 PM

Finally!!! A self tanner that looks real! My mission this spring/summer was to find the perfect self tanner. I tried every brand imaginable at every price imaginable. This was my last try before the big bucks for spray tanning at salon. I received my Sun Lab self tanner lotion via Fed Express-(Nice) came with sample of extra dark. I used the extra dark on my arms then ran out. Used the Medium-which is what I ordered- and went to work. Exfoliated, shaved, put the gloves on. It has a funny brownish green color so you see it when it goes on and you dont miss anywhere. I put body lotion on after and was extremely pleased with the shade and application. I plan on ordering their exfoliator and moisturizer shortly. Very Happy!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have used the lotion and the spray. I have to say--most self tanners with a built in bronzer--usually wash off and leave no color--this one leaves you with color AFTER the "bronzer/color guard" washes off!!

The smell isn't bad at all-kind of beachy. The instant color is LOVELY--makes you look like you just got done visiting a vacation!

The price can be pricey--but you can always find good deals at ebay. LOVE this self tanner-and I experiment trying different kinds of the past 14 years--this one I highly reconmend!! :D

on 5/9/2004 2:47:00 AM

I have two remarks to make not only about the product itself but also about the company. First of all this product made me break out in hives. I was ok if I wasn't in the sun, but the second my skin was exposed to sun, I broke out. It was horrible. So listen to this... I entered a contest to win a free bottle of this sunless tanner. I had to write my name, address, and phone number. They had all my info. I ended up winning the sunless tanner on the spot. About 2 weeks later I received a phone call that my name was picked from a drawing and I had just won a trip to Hawaii. I had to purchase a large order of product(about $200) at wholesale cost to get the prize. (Ya, I know, I wasn't thinking straight. I thought I won a trip to Hawaii.) Anyway I purchased the products because I use sunless tanner all the time. I turns out that I knew someone else who also won the trip. She was also the winner from a "random" drawing. They were going through all these people making them think they had just won this huge trip. I have totally lost respect for this company and I want every one to be aware of their horrible ethics. They abviosly havn't heard of Karma or wasn't aware of MUA.: )

Popular Lotions / Creams