no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Mar/18/2009

First off, this is actually called Blue HawaiiAN. This scent has finally driven home to me that I at least cannot trust scents based on memory. I remember spraying this on my wrist about 5 years ago and loving it because it smelled like a blue SweeTart. Now it smells like very watery fake pineapple. This isn't the only perfume that just hasn't worked on me the way I remembered - I …Read more

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/07/2009

This is probably one of my favorite Demeter fragrances. I love the tropical scent. It reminds me of the beach. However, be prepared to spray this over and over on your wrists because it has no lasting power whatsoever.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairRed

Apr/17/2008

Pineapple delight! I was completely taken off-guard too when I could still smell it an hour later. Delicious!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2.0

Dec/27/2007

Boo! This smells so so so delicious and I bought it thinking that it would be just the pick-me-up I needed to combat the dreary winter weather, but the gorgeous smell lasts all of about 2.5 seconds. And then POOF! It's gone. I ended up returning it because I was so disappointed.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Oct/04/2007

Very much pineapple..but fresh still, with a hint of coconut. A bit too much pineapple for me though...but overall its a nice tropical scent if you like pineapple.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/16/2007

I bought this on a whim and was pleasantly surprised, I love the heavy pineapple and sweet notes. It's girlie and playful, and while I probably won't run around sporting this in January around the barn, I would totally blow the dust off of it for a hot tob party in. Goes great with my Pink Lemonade - so layer it up and make it more fun and intriguing. - the swarm of men around you …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBlond

May/23/2007

I am convinced Demeter's products are not consistent! Blue Hawaiian smells like pure canned pineapples on me, and you know what? I like it. It's fantastic. Additionally, it's the only fragrance that doesn't "turn" on me. It fades a little but doesn't smell funny after awhile, and unlike other Demeters on me it lasts forever! Certainly not what other reviewers …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

fromHAZY18

Feb/18/2007

Smelled it at Victoria's Secret and I loved it! The pineapple scent is to die for. I bought both the lotion and the perfume and it seems to last a lot longer when I wear them together.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

Feb/12/2007

OK for a few wears but to me it's very one-note and after a while you're thinking "Why DO I want to smell like a pineapple?" And then it's just kind of weird.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

Oct/10/2006

I love this fragrance. I love that it smells just like pineapples. Sadly, it doesn't last very long. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because it doesn't have the staying power.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination