MILANI Golden Bronze

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I noticed an Asian girl with monolids wearing a bronze shadow with black liner on top, so I reached into my stash and pulled this out to try again. (I'd bought it to use as an undereyes liner, and I nixed it then because I need a darker color beneath.) Smoothed from lashes to just above the fold, it looks beautiful with a little black liner and mascara. Highly recommended for women of color, it enhances olive/gold skin and brown eyes.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

The shade is more of a bronze/pewter color. It was smooth and easy to apply and blend. It has a nice slightly shimmery finish great for day time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very similar to MAC's Tempting or Bronze but slightly more golden in color. A really great, affordable staple. Wish I could still find these shadows.

on 4/4/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color not to harsh you can tell its like a soft gold but with a little bronze not overdone. great for women of color I think I am a NC45 in mac and i love this color was looking for a nice golden color that not to overpowering this is it. Blends well very pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Beautiful shadow, the name is accurate as this is a bronze flecked with gold. Gorgeous lid color, incredibly wearable too.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this shadow! It's smooth, blends well, and is the perfect shade of gold, it's not too loud, like MAC Amber Lights, but enough to flatter the eye.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've been lemming for this and another MIlani eyeshadow since I saw Goldenchild789 use them in tutorial. Like the other ladies said this is light on the gold. On me the gold is not visible but I love it anyway. This has very subtle shimmer. It is not glittery like so many shadows. It applies smooth and the color showed up beautifully with out a base. This is a plus because I have severe discoloration on my eyelids. This and sun goddess are gorgeous. Im NC 50/55 for reference.

on 12/15/2008 6:16:00 AM

This is a beautiful colour and has a great texture. It applies really well and has minimal fall out.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shade. I just saw it at the store tonight. It hasn't been discontinued everywhere I guess?

I would love to repurchase this product but it's been discontinued!!!! Golden Bronze is like a khaki-ish golden brown. I love the color and the texture is like my Stila shimmer eye shadows.