Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

2.5

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

on 1/20/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The girls at work love it when I wear this. I don't mind it. It's fruity and fun but that's all really

on 10/8/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This was awesome in high school when myself and every other girl in the student body was wearing it. After high school I moved on to other scents. I guess that is a good thing, as Ive heard this is now a popular scent amonst exotic dancers.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh, Love Spell. How I used to adore thee during my younger years, when I was green and innocent to the world of makeup, perfumes, and caring about how I looked (and NO I'm not saying anyone who enjoys this scent is any of the former, I'm just being dramatic so go with it). Seriously though, when I was in my early teens I was in love with this smell. My family never bought into my adolescent indulges though so they'd shrug and tell me to hit up Walmart whenever I started whining about how much I wanted it. Now, however...I have no idea what happened. I guess my nose changed or whatever because I find Love Spell to be absolutely horrid. It smells fake, juvenile, and isn't worth a penny in my opinion. Of course noses differ so people are going to like it, and I fully understand that. I just wish I still did, though. Unfortunately it went from smelling like beautiful lavender to smelling like a mutated peach. I can't even.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have always hated the smell of this scent. It is way too over the top and far too sweet!!! It honest to goodness gives me a headache if I'm around this scent too long. The stuff is horrible! I don't really care for most of the VS fantasies collection. The only decent smelling scents from the collection are "Amber Romance" and "Luscious Kisses"(now discontinued) in my opinion. Not only is the smell way too sweet, but it smells like something a junior high school girl would. I can't imagine grown women actually wearing and enjoying this scent YUCK!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I absolutely dislike this scent. It smells like peaches and plums. In the store I really liked it, but once I got it home and started to wear it- I didn't like it so much. EWH!! I now use it as an air freshener when I can't find the Lysol fast enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I really dont care if everyone has this, it smells great. I dont think its "overdone" at all, its light and fruity. Its great when you use it straight out the shower, makes you feel reallly clean! I spritz this on almost everyday

on 10/21/2007 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I used to love this fragrance. Now it seems nauseating to me. When people knew I loved this fragrance on came the gift bags of lotions, shower gels...etc. I think I just got a headache from too much "Love Spell."

Popular Fragrances