Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.2

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this. I can't describe how amazing it actually smells. Despite what anyone says I believe that whether it is a typical scent or not for teenage girls(considering I am in high school and nobody knows what I am talking about when I bring up this amazing scent) that if you like it go for it.

on 2/27/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that should only be used by people in middle school. Its extremely fruity smelling, extremely cheap, its just extremely everything. Nothing about this fragrance is appealing. It smells like one of those fruity lotions that are for kids that you get at the dollar tree. No grown woman should wear this.

on 11/4/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite scent of all time!! It smells delicious and I would get so many compliments on how good I smelled. This really does cast a spell of love. I wish it came in a Eau Parfum bottle. I hope they don't discontinue this line like they did for the Slice of Heaven.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

I used to hate this scent growing up, but last year after receiving it as a gift, I tried it out again and realized that it went really well with my body chemistry. It's a sweet smell but with my chemistry, it's not overly sweet like some may think. I think many fragrances will continue to have mixed reviews because everyone's body chemistry is different and everyone's sense of smell is different. So therefore, I would suggest trying this fragrance out for yourself. It's my signature everyday scent and I get compliments on it often. I will definitely repurchase love spell and recommend it to everyone of all ages because what works for ones body chemistry may not work for another. It's affordable enough to give it a go and you can test it before you buy it!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

It smells goo good,have been using this for a long time.One of my favorites. Very sweet and flirty.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Well, there is nothing to rave about. The smell is just average, I guess. Total waste of money,blah.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I hate Love Spell. Guaranteed the only thing I will remember about this scent is that EVERY Junior High and High School girl's locker room I've ever been in smells like it. With that in mind, I never felt feminine and special when I wore it. It has an indescribable floral scent (which is not a compliment) that seems to me like a hodge-podge of fragrances drowned in alcohol. I refuse to buy this to attract guys. No love spell is worth smelling this bad.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i really like this scent .. it reminds me of koolaid or some kind of spiked punch.... this can be a strong sent so i would only wear it in the evening

on 7/29/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Would i repurchase, hell naw! This stuff is beyond annoying. The scent i can't really describe but it makes me want to vomit. The only scent i really adore from victoria's secret that i buy over and over again is Pink, other than that they need to be selling this at duane reade or rite aid. I gave it to my four year old neice who likes to have perfume to spray on her dolls.

Popular Fragrances