Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.3

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

I think that this is a really musky than fruity scent and wouldn't recommend it for 13-16 as girls tend to prefer something more fruity and fun. I would think that this would do well for the ages 16-30 as its fruity and fun yet musky. Im personally not a fan of it because I like more of the fruity scents or mature scents.

on 5/14/2015 9:08:00 PM

I have this Love Spell lotion in a body cream. I bought this on sale for $5. This body cream scent is kind of annoying; it smells very fruity. This scent used to be so popular when I was in high school, but it is just annoying now.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First of all I was excited to buy this product because at the time it smelled quite nice. The saleswoman stated that it was practically one of the best selling fragance scents ever. I decided to buy it.

However, after using it multiple times for longer periods I've come to realise that the smell does sometimes overpower and the floral notes are much too strong to me. I don't know why but my nose does NOT like this scent, I started feeling a bit sick in the stomach after a few hours of wearing it.

It's not like this scent smells disgusting, I can see why many people like it. For me it is too overpowering, too sweet and too floral. It smells sort of artificial after a while. I don't know how other people would interperate the Love Spell scent but I definitely did not enjoy it.

on 12/10/2012 1:57:00 PM

In the area of the UK I'm from, they don't have Victoria's Secret and most people haven't heard of it. However, I ordered this online by chance, hoping it would smell somewhat nice due to the good online reviews I heard about it, and I have to say, I'm so glad I did! This smells so good and unfortunately for me, my mom can't stop using mine! I've had to order another! The first day I wore it, I went into school and instantly had compliments on how nice I smelt; my friends were all asking what it was and when I said 'Victoria's Secret' they had never heard of it! Nothing smells like Love Spell over here and I can't get enough of the sweet, fruity smell. Definitely going to be buying this again!

on 6/12/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this, but am not in love. Very fruity, very girly...not especially long-lasting for me...but it's a pleasant smell (and guys seem to like it)

on 4/1/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh my gosh I love this. It smells so good and fruity. I wear this at least once every 2 weeks! It's so amazing!

on 10/26/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So...unlike other reviews I don't equate the scent someone wears with them being trashy because that is closed-minded and stupid....ANYWAYS, on to the review. This is something, just like most Bath and Body works scent that I use after the shower or after working out just to freshen up and not really a go-to scent. I have pretty much every single B&BW and VS perfumes there are and this one I would call decent. So many people wear it so I wouldn't call it a special or unique scent. Kinda like Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue or Angel I know when someone is wearing it right away so it has no mystery to it. Very easy to detect but in some ways...comforting. Takes me back to highschool, a simple time in life where things were easy. Like a old sweatshirt or pair of jeans.....just comforting. There isn't anything bad about it.....very sweet and youthful and sort of reminds me of Philosophy Falling In Love in its sweetness which I really like. Due to the comfort factor I will always keep this around.

on 8/4/2011 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVE spells from VS, I love it! It smells fruity, but not too fruity and sweet, but also not strong. It's just a really sexy, sweet, seductive smell and it lasts a couple hours. I reccomend!

on 3/29/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my friend used to spray this mist on herself and i hated it so much because it did not smell nice at all, but after a period of time i totally felt in love with it! i even asked her if i can had some! rare huh? i got the mist from a fabulous swapper and i am in LOVE with this body mist! it smell very nice, for some reason i can smell green apple.

Popular Fragrances