Victoria's Secret Love Spell

My best parfume

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

heavenly!

It's been loved and Round so long it had become a classic. As ice said before-the only downside is that everyone recognizes this scent. Mix it with something ambery and warm for a heavenly different but just as amazing scent.

on 12/9/2013 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is annoying to me. It reminds me of the smell of Fresca soda but with peach syrup added. It's a lot like nails on a chalkboard to me...very loud and shrill. I'm just glad I never had to smell it in my high school locker room like every poster below me did. :)

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice scent , but very typical. As EVERYBODY says it reminds them of high school, i agree.. i only say so because most high school girls shop at Victoria's secret and most girls buy love spell. It is a nice scent but i prefer to be different. This inst one of my favorites but it does have a pleasant smell.

I love it! It's really a love spell, you fall in love with it. It stays on for like the shortest moment, that's pretty bad. But in any different ways: Amazing. I love basically all the VS products.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love spell remind me of 2003. it's awesome.

on 3/22/2013 10:06:00 AM

I enjoyed this scent back in high school, but I think beyond that age group the perfume is just too fruity. I remember the scent lasting a while. That fruity odor will follow you everywhere as an adult, so beware. I liked that Victoria Secret made a small glass bottle that you could throw in a purse. That was much more convenient than their large plastic spray bottles. Overall, this is an okay scent, but I would not buy this again for myself.

on 3/20/2013 10:27:00 AM

This fragrance smells really good: I can feel some citrus, sweet peach, but I cannot feel cherry blossom which it promises to smell like. It reminds me of some kind of soda/fizzy drink or candy. The staying power is really good, I can feel it on myself after 15 min of spraying it. It smells really strong, but still not giving a headache. The packaging is cool and there's 250 ml of this product so you can spray it as much as you can!
I have no bad comments on this product :)

on 11/1/2012 11:09:00 PM

The scent is great, but I never wear it anymore because it's so popular and common. It seems like everyone wears it. I can spot the smell right away. I like to wear a unique scent. And there are also knock off brands that smell exactly like the VS one, and last just as long (which isn't very long unless you use the lotion with it) for a lot less.

Popular Fragrances