Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, its really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Reminds me of my high school gym locker room. If you wear this and you're over the age of 15, you need to reorganize your priorities.

on 3/26/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really really love this scent! I got it because I smelled it on a friend, and lo and behold, it turns out she got it because she thought it smelled good on a different friend of hers!

Anyways, although I have been rather obsessive over B&BW scents, I finally tore myself away from the store to explore VS scents because of this scent. I admit that this scent is fruity, cute, and a little sweet with a slight tang, making it a scent for younger girls.
I am in college, and although it does not seem out of place, I am not sure I will wear this past my 30s.

It is a young scent. A scent that just smells GOOD.

If you are looking for sophistication or something deep in a fragrance, this is not the one for you. It is just a simple, "smell great" scent. It is hard to go wrong with it. Though, I find it to be more popular among girls than guys.

I really love it though. I use both the body butter and the EDT. Although the EDT is easy to carry around, I am a little disappointed as to how weak the staying power for it is. The container for the EDT is cheap looking as well.
The packaging for the body butter is nice.

4/5 I love the smell. would definitely buy it again. I am struggling between making this my every day scent as opposed to another one of my favorites.
Use it and enjoy it when young!

would recommend.
Label: Love Spell - Cherry Blossom & Peach

The initial aroma is not corrupt, but it survives for literally 2 seconds before vanishing completely, so what you are fundamentally doing is injuring your coating with this intoxicating grounded scent which doesnt even last long enough to be appreciated. I will not applaud anyone to buy this hideous product. The product is steep and should not cost more than 50cents!! PS: you will not turn in to a sensual VS model buy spraying this on yourself.

Would you buy this product again?

EDIT: Would you buy this product again? :: HEEELL NO !

Smells like CAR FRESHENERS! PERIOD! And i love my overly sweet smells but deff not this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have both the Fragrance Mist and the Hydrating Body Lotion for this scent, and I love it!
The scent is mainly a mix of cherry blossom and peach, which makes it a really nice sweet floral/fruity scent. It's not my favorite scent in the world, but I wear it everyday as my personal signature fragrance because whenever I wear it, EVERYONE gives me compliments, so I couldn't care less if I actually like the scent or not. Plus, it's purple! Purple's my favorite color!
Even though it's a body mist (not eau de parfum), the scent can very easily become strong and overpowering, so all you really need is two spritz (I like to spray once on my neck and once in front of my body), and you're all good for 4-5 hours. My only complaint about the body mist is that the cap always falls off. The body mist costs $12 for an 8.5 oz bottle.
The body lotion is a good moisturizing lotion, but the scent is very light and it doesn't linger for that long. Like the body mist, the body lotion costs $12 for an 8.5 oz bottle.
Would I repurchase the mist and lotion? Yes!

super feminine/girly/fruity scent I love it. but it can be overpowering sometimes

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really popular fragrance from victoria secret! To me it kind of smells like a more mature version of fruit punch. Since people don't really know what to give for Christmas, I usually end up with a ton of these products all in the scent Love Spell. This product is so common that sometimes people come up to me and ask me if I'm wearing Love Spell. Nevertheless, I still love the scent and will continue to repurchase it! 5/5 Stars

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have the huge ass bottle of this scent. Im not exactly a fan of this perfume but I love the lotion cos the scent sticks to my skin. anyway, the scent is ok but I find it really strong. and I mean the so strong- I- can- taste- it type. seriously. I spray it and i can almost taste it's contents. At least that's how I'll know it's original. There are a lot of fake ones being sold around these days. the scent sticks to my clothes even after they're washed. maybe i need a stronger detergent or a different laundry lady?? My mom loves this so i would definitely get one again.... for her.

Popular Fragrances