Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

on 2/18/2017 11:57:00 PM

Reminded me of my younger days.
I've outgrown girly scents like this but I still use this at home. This is winner because it is SO CHEAP! It's a guilty pleasure of mine since it smells "too young" but I like sweet scents; Rahat Loukoum and Eau de Charlotte(edp only) are the only sweet ones I dare wear out.

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

I think that this is a really musky than fruity scent and wouldn't recommend it for 13-16 as girls tend to prefer something more fruity and fun. I would think that this would do well for the ages 16-30 as its fruity and fun yet musky. Im personally not a fan of it because I like more of the fruity scents or mature scents.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

Victoria has got a damm secret in making these smell so damm good! I cant get enough of this stuff.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

Popular Fragrances