Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.5

on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 PM

This fragrance is one in a many! I tell you it's amazing, I recall the first time I smelled it on a lady at a Chinese restaurant and the smell was so great that I interrupted her and her family eating just to ask her what she had on and how awesome it smelled so the very next time I was in my car on the way to town to shop I defiantly made Victoria's Secret my first stop and believe it or not this is where I bought my first set of matching items as well the same day and definatly wore these things to my date that night with the love spell in my purse I won the love of my life over and have to say now love spell I owe my whole ward robe too;)) fantastic

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

on 1/25/2016 12:56:00 AM

I recently bought this product and have been using it a lot the past couple of weeks. It has a VERY strong fruity smell, I myself personally love it but it's a very "summery" smell and if you're wanting more of a "musky" smell then I really wouldn't recommend as it is SO fruity but if fruity is what you want then this is deffo your go-to! The scent is very very nice but it cost just short of £20 which is a little pricey in my opinion but I guess it was worth it as it does last for around 1-2 hours. The thing I aren't so keen on is the new packaging, I think it's a little boring and I much prefer the old version that had the pretty picture on! Other than that I think this is a lovely product and would recommend:)

This smells great especially when you just want to go out in shorts and a tank top I usually spray this stuff on and out I go.

This was my 1st frag when I was ten.It is very flowery and sweet.The packaging is very cheap and breakable to me which is most Victoria secret products.

I loved this stuff! When they had their lotion/shower gel sale I would buy this stuff in bulk. I swear it smells like candy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm one of those not so many people, who actually doesn't like this scent at all!
To me it smells like fruit juice.. Apple juice to be more correct. Now don't get me wrong, I like apple juice. I just don't wanna smell like it, if you get me.
Far too fruity for my taste. I like how it's young and fresh, but I could need a bit more something "spicy" or more mature-like.
It's not really long lasting or strong, but I like that it's light. To me there's nothing worse than when you're with someone who have like 10 sprits of perfume on and you can't breathe aroung them.

Overall I'm giving it 2/5, because I like the consept of these bodymists, but this scent isn't my taste.

on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM

First off, I'm probably the oldest person, here, to review this product. I'm the proverbial "old lady" that the young girls refer to. Anyway, this is a young scent, obviously, but that doesn't mean I can't like it. I was in a department store today and the cashier that waited on me smelled SO good. She said she had mist on. I told her how good it smelled and I sniffed her wrist. To be exact, I had said she smelled like a cross between bananas and Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. It's a hard-to-ignore scent. She said it was Victoria Secret's Love Spell. So on my way down the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret so I sprayed some Love Spell on. Yummy! I wouldn't wear this as a serious perfume, on me, but I think it would be perfect for when it's summertime and I'm hanging out in the sun, by the pool. Or when I shower in the clubhouse. I would wear it only casually, of course (if I were to buy it). I kid you not. I really think Love Spell smells good. Who knew it would be appealing to an "old fogey" like me, huh? Have I tarnished the reputation of this fragrance forever? LOL!

on 1/11/2014 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It has a nice fruity smell but it also has a very annoying after smell that smells like rotten fruits... I like to spray it on some things in my room but I don't wear it on my skin or clothing.

Popular Fragrances