Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my most favorite scent of all time. The smell of it takes me right back to high school. Sometimes I wear CK One but most of the time I wear this accompanied by the body cream. The scent lasts all day on me, too. Love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably my holy grail body spray lol. Been wearing it as long as I can remember and its just perfect! but as most VS body sprays they do not last long. However i find if i use the love spell lotion with the body spray or perfume it works better!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

It's been loved and Round so long it had become a classic. As ice said before-the only downside is that everyone recognizes this scent. Mix it with something ambery and warm for a heavenly different but just as amazing scent.

My hubby loves this!!

I layer this with the body spray and the scent lasts most of the day. I am taking off one lippie because the moisture isn't what it could be but the scent makes up for it.

Definitely recommend giving it a try

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Reminds me of my high school gym locker room. If you wear this and you're over the age of 15, you need to reorganize your priorities.

on 8/1/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ever since my cousin introduced this fragrance to me a couple years ago, I immediately fell in love- the smell is great. It does stay on for a decent amount of time.

There wasn't anything special about this scent, it's just the regular fruity and sweet scent. This was a gift to me, I don't hate it but I don't love it either (I still use it sometimes). The girls in my P.E class is probably the reason why I don't love this scent because they go over-spritz themselves in this after they are all sweaty and it hurts my nose. (I get it that they want to smell nice but they didn't have to use the whole freakin bottle at once.)

Popular Fragrances