Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.8

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

on 4/1/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Oh my gosh I love this. It smells so good and fruity. I wear this at least once every 2 weeks! It's so amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have always hated the smell of this scent. It is way too over the top and far too sweet!!! It honest to goodness gives me a headache if I'm around this scent too long. The stuff is horrible! I don't really care for most of the VS fantasies collection. The only decent smelling scents from the collection are "Amber Romance" and "Luscious Kisses"(now discontinued) in my opinion. Not only is the smell way too sweet, but it smells like something a junior high school girl would. I can't imagine grown women actually wearing and enjoying this scent YUCK!

on 5/7/2008 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great scent. I will agree with the other reviewers that it doesn't last very long. Great at night time when you are getting "sexy." Most guys seem to know this scent and recognize it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a very youthful sweet smelling fragrance. That's not bad but I'm not young (42) and it's too......young for me. BUT, my dd loves this stuff. It's not sicking sweet or overwhelming head-ache sweet just very fruity flowery sweet. That being said I do purcahse for my two DDs and I love it on them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

THIS IS MY STUFFFFFF!!! I absolutely love this scent! Yeah yeah yeah...a lot of people recognize it now, but men love it. Someone told me there's an apple one that B&BBW's has that is the exact same scent. This scent is so intoxicating to me, and it lasts a very long time.

Popular Fragrances