Victoria's Secret Love Spell

3.3

on 11/4/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite scent of all time!! It smells delicious and I would get so many compliments on how good I smelled. This really does cast a spell of love. I wish it came in a Eau Parfum bottle. I hope they don't discontinue this line like they did for the Slice of Heaven.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh, Love Spell. How I used to adore thee during my younger years, when I was green and innocent to the world of makeup, perfumes, and caring about how I looked (and NO I'm not saying anyone who enjoys this scent is any of the former, I'm just being dramatic so go with it). Seriously though, when I was in my early teens I was in love with this smell. My family never bought into my adolescent indulges though so they'd shrug and tell me to hit up Walmart whenever I started whining about how much I wanted it. Now, however...I have no idea what happened. I guess my nose changed or whatever because I find Love Spell to be absolutely horrid. It smells fake, juvenile, and isn't worth a penny in my opinion. Of course noses differ so people are going to like it, and I fully understand that. I just wish I still did, though. Unfortunately it went from smelling like beautiful lavender to smelling like a mutated peach. I can't even.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I used to ADORE this scent but after smelling it on everyone during my four years of high school enough was enough.i still have two bottles and just use it as air freshener.It's annoying to sit next to a woman on the train and smell just like her :/

on 10/21/2007 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I used to love this fragrance. Now it seems nauseating to me. When people knew I loved this fragrance on came the gift bags of lotions, shower gels...etc. I think I just got a headache from too much "Love Spell."

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I smelt this in the store and it literally smells like a grape Jolly Rancher candy. It's just too sweet for my liking.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I am absolutly obsessed with this smell. One of my friends had it and Sprayed some and I freaked out I had to have it. When I got my own I remember I sprayed it all over every thing. I'm not much for Body spray or perfumes but this is amazing. I have the Body cream as well!

Popular Fragrances