Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used to love this and Pure Seducation back in middle and high school. Now it just smells cheap to me. Disappointing cause they used to be favorites. It's just okay.

on 8/1/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ever since my cousin introduced this fragrance to me a couple years ago, I immediately fell in love- the smell is great. It does stay on for a decent amount of time.

on 6/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This smells good, but it's a very "young" scent in my mind. This was really popular when I was a teen. I don't feel sexy or classy when I wear this.

on 5/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells so good, like flowers and summer! I used this when I was a kid and I always buy it for teen girls as gifts. Smells great and boys love it. Brings back memories!

on 4/14/2012 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My boyfriend loves "Love Spell". All I have to do is use the hair spray version of it and he always compliments my scent. I wear all kinds of high end perfume, but I've noticed that I get more compliments on the scent of my hair spray! So I'm presuming the mist would be the same case for me.

on 11/2/2011 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is another one of my favorites, I've also been purchasing this for years maybe 10 years or so it's just a staple to have. I love the smell. It doesn't last long because it's a body spray so you'll have to reapply through out the day but it's still such a good smell.

on 10/7/2011 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

OK here it is i FINALLY got Love Spell last night YAY!! i got the new Fantasies bottle which i think its the same scent as the old bottle just a different look, ok so i've alwayz been fan of the secret garden collection i have pure seduction (MY FAVE), berry kiss, endless love, mango temptation, and Love Spell Midnight. i like pure seduction it smells really fruity and good so i decided to order love spell online after i heard the reviews and like everybody wears it so i was like might as well, so i got it after wanting it for soo long i got the Midnight version and my other secret garden collection exactly 1 year before (ya on the same EXACT DAY LOL, what a coincidence) anyways i sprayed it on my wrest and i was like WAT!! this smells exactly like pure seduction then i was like that was kind of a waist of money but then i smelled it again after it toned down a little bit so i was like hey this smells pretty good but i think i like pure seduction better... as i said i have love spell midnight which smells ALMOST NOTHING like the normal love spell love spell midnight smells A LOT stronger and it has vanilla in it which love spell in my opinion i can't smell ANY vanilla so i was glad i got it nice addition to my VS collection and the new fantasies bottle looks a 100 times BETTER, this bottle actually looks kind of expensive (un-like the old ones), if u like wat everybody else has then buy it. its pretty good. i think ppl either really luv it or hate it which is kinda funny. =)

EDIT: Oh ya another bad thing about this is that there is this snobby BITCH that goes to my school and she wears it everyday, which is kindof annoying I DONT wanna smell like that bitch and whenever I spray it reminds me of her which is rlly annoyingUGH I wish she doesnt wear it. ITS SOOO ANNOYING!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

The smell is really good , it's just the bottles' spray thing stopped working after three months & it made me made cos I cant spray it anymore d:
I prefer B&BW better .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this stuff! It's perfect for just about anything. Dates, work, etc. Can't go wrong with this scent!

on 5/9/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Smells sweet, fruity, and a bit spicy. Similar to Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch that was just discontinued. I wouldn't wear because Victoria's Secrets perfumes seem to have a similar chemical note that I don't like.

Popular Fragrances