Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

heavenly!

This product is fun, young and fruity. When you wear it it smells like oranges and peaches, it's extremely fruity and sweet. It is a purple liquid which comes in a spray bottle and the scent is strong and lasts well. However, it is a very young fragrance (early to mid high school) type of fragrance and I do not think it is an appropriate signature fragrance for a college girl. The sweet citrus smells nice but it is obviously not an 'expensive' scent. It's yummy for days when you just want to have a bit of fun but is not the scent for me now. However, the quality is nice for the price and I may repurchase a different scent, perhaps a more florally one, but Love Spell just isn't for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr
but pump broke only about 5% of the way through
so thats why i gave it a 2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, its really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one if my top favorite scents of the body must line from Victoria's Secret! I've been wearing it since I was a teenager so it's been about 7 years and I still love it! The smell reminds me of my mom and growing up because its been in my life so long. It smells wonderful! It's fruity and tangy at the same time. I really like it alot! I wear it on outing occasions and out door functions because it reminds me of sunny days if that makes sense lol. This scent is wonderful and the price is great! Only $12 a bottle.

on 1/28/2014 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this smell. This is the best scent from VS. Every time I wear this guys notice the smell and love it and I love it too. It isn't too girly or flowery. I love this scent.

Popular Fragrances