Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

on 2/18/2017 11:57:00 PM

Reminded me of my younger days.
I've outgrown girly scents like this but I still use this at home. This is winner because it is SO CHEAP! It's a guilty pleasure of mine since it smells "too young" but I like sweet scents; Rahat Loukoum and Eau de Charlotte(edp only) are the only sweet ones I dare wear out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! I have the body mist and the body butter and together it lingers on the skin and onto the outfit I wore that day. I love catching this scent on me every now and then. I like to spray it on my hair and it smells peachy and fruity. If you dont like fruity smells, this might not be for you. It smells very sweet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used to be my favorite scent back in high school, smelled sooooo good.

on 2/14/2014 6:16:00 PM

This scent is incredibly overpowering and teenyboppery. It has a potent and slightly nauseating fruity smell.

Omg. I love the scent of this. I don't know what it is... But the mixture of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine makes me feel sexier somehow hahahha
It's not overpowering and it smells soft... I love the fruity/ flowery combination of this fragrance. I prefer the body spray over the EDT. I always buy more when I run out. My fave Victoria's Secret scent.

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice scent , but very typical. As EVERYBODY says it reminds them of high school, i agree.. i only say so because most high school girls shop at Victoria's secret and most girls buy love spell. It is a nice scent but i prefer to be different. This inst one of my favorites but it does have a pleasant smell.

on 11/15/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first smelled Love Spell, I really liked it. I was probably about ten years-old at the time, so I suppose my taste in fragrances has matured, so I don't really care for this now. I have a few bottles of this body splash, and I don't ever touch them anymore. I would have to agree with other reviewers when they say that this isn't exactly an "adult" type of fragrance. It's very sweet and a bit overwhelming.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Reminds me of my high school gym locker room. If you wear this and you're over the age of 15, you need to reorganize your priorities.