Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 PM

This fragrance is one in a many! I tell you it's amazing, I recall the first time I smelled it on a lady at a Chinese restaurant and the smell was so great that I interrupted her and her family eating just to ask her what she had on and how awesome it smelled so the very next time I was in my car on the way to town to shop I defiantly made Victoria's Secret my first stop and believe it or not this is where I bought my first set of matching items as well the same day and definatly wore these things to my date that night with the love spell in my purse I won the love of my life over and have to say now love spell I owe my whole ward robe too;)) fantastic

on 2/18/2017 11:57:00 PM

Reminded me of my younger days.
I've outgrown girly scents like this but I still use this at home. This is winner because it is SO CHEAP! It's a guilty pleasure of mine since it smells "too young" but I like sweet scents; Rahat Loukoum and Eau de Charlotte(edp only) are the only sweet ones I dare wear out.

This is one of the few Victoria Secret perfumes I do not like. I will not be buying it again, it has an alcoholic sickly sweet smell to me.

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

on 1/25/2016 12:56:00 AM

I recently bought this product and have been using it a lot the past couple of weeks. It has a VERY strong fruity smell, I myself personally love it but it's a very "summery" smell and if you're wanting more of a "musky" smell then I really wouldn't recommend as it is SO fruity but if fruity is what you want then this is deffo your go-to! The scent is very very nice but it cost just short of £20 which is a little pricey in my opinion but I guess it was worth it as it does last for around 1-2 hours. The thing I aren't so keen on is the new packaging, I think it's a little boring and I much prefer the old version that had the pretty picture on! Other than that I think this is a lovely product and would recommend:)

Victoria has got a damm secret in making these smell so damm good! I cant get enough of this stuff.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! I have the body mist and the body butter and together it lingers on the skin and onto the outfit I wore that day. I love catching this scent on me every now and then. I like to spray it on my hair and it smells peachy and fruity. If you dont like fruity smells, this might not be for you. It smells very sweet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used to be my favorite scent back in high school, smelled sooooo good.

Popular Fragrances