Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

on 12/8/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ah, Love Spell. I was introduced to this fragrance by a middle-aged co-worker one day when she started putting on the lotion on her hands.
I used to sit next to her and all of a sudden, I got this refreshing, sweet and REALLY CLEAN scent emanating from her desk. I had to ask her WHAT was she using. She said it was Victoria's Secret's Love Spell scent. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SCENT. That was about 7 years ago and now I am at 28-year-old (almost 30) woman and I just recently bought the entire Love Spell collection on a whim, including the actual perfume.
This is definitely not the most sophisticated fragrance in the world, but it smells GOOD and sometimes you just need a little bit of unabashed sweetness in your life.
And maybe some judgmental women may deem me a bit too grown to be wearing such a teenager-friendly scent but you know what? When I was 21 years old and I smelled this scent on that middle-aged co-worker lady, I never thought FOR ONCE what a FAUX PAS she was committing. All I thought was, 'That smells so GOOD!' and isn't that what the playing around with scents should be about? No judgement here. Wear what you like when the mood strikes.
I will continue wearing Love Spell...maybe even shamelessly well into my 30s...because there's nothing else quite like it and I don't care if everybody else wears or immediately identifies it. You only live once.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love spell remind me of 2003. it's awesome.

on 8/1/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ever since my cousin introduced this fragrance to me a couple years ago, I immediately fell in love- the smell is great. It does stay on for a decent amount of time.

on 9/15/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I smelled this on my darling 15 yr. old niece and had to know what she was wearing because she smelled divine & delicious! Every now and again I had to get close to her for a whiff of the yummy goodness! She smelled good enough to eat. LOL! I don't think I would wear it myself at my age but its great for a young person. I'm surprised by the under par reviews. Ah well!

on 9/12/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this scent but I think I've gotten bored of it. It is very sweet and it is very strong...I might return to it in the future...but at the moment, I'm a bit tired of it.

on 3/29/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my friend used to spray this mist on herself and i hated it so much because it did not smell nice at all, but after a period of time i totally felt in love with it! i even asked her if i can had some! rare huh? i got the mist from a fabulous swapper and i am in LOVE with this body mist! it smell very nice, for some reason i can smell green apple.

on 5/19/2010 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

There's no denying that Love Spell "smells good".However,what it comes down to,for me at least,is "how",you want to smell.When my oldest daughter brought this home a couple of years ago,I loved it at first.But as time went on,I realized that I smelled more like a FRUIT LOOP [yes,the cereal Fruit Loops] then anything else.So,while I still like the smell of it..it's not really something for a special-night with your boyfriend/husband;more like a "cute" fragrance for a younger girl [IMO].So for that reason,age more than anything I guess,I would not re-purchase.

on 8/28/2009 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent! My mom bought me the bubble bath for Christmas last year, and after waiting for quite a while, I got this in a 5 for $20 sale at the La Senza near my house. The Cherry Blossom smell really stands out and I always get compliments on it!

Popular Fragrances