Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this. I can't describe how amazing it actually smells. Despite what anyone says I believe that whether it is a typical scent or not for teenage girls(considering I am in high school and nobody knows what I am talking about when I bring up this amazing scent) that if you like it go for it.

on 11/15/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first smelled Love Spell, I really liked it. I was probably about ten years-old at the time, so I suppose my taste in fragrances has matured, so I don't really care for this now. I have a few bottles of this body splash, and I don't ever touch them anymore. I would have to agree with other reviewers when they say that this isn't exactly an "adult" type of fragrance. It's very sweet and a bit overwhelming.

on 10/8/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This was awesome in high school when myself and every other girl in the student body was wearing it. After high school I moved on to other scents. I guess that is a good thing, as Ive heard this is now a popular scent amonst exotic dancers.

on 5/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells so good, like flowers and summer! I used this when I was a kid and I always buy it for teen girls as gifts. Smells great and boys love it. Brings back memories!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice Spring/Summer scent. I def wear it for work.

on 11/7/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Smells kinda like soap or Febreze- I like it because it makes me feel like I can pass off as being "clean" even if I'm sweating

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think every girl has or has had this fragrance before. It's definitely my favorite from the vs line. Some of them are pretty tacky even, but not this one. It's really sweet, maybe a little too sweet, but as long as you don't use it too much. I've been using it on and off for about an year now and I'm still okay with the smell. The only problem with this perfume is that you can't wear it without smelling like someone's ex (since so many girls wear it). So for girls with boyfriends, maybe wear a different perfume on your dates.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I hate this. It smells super synthetic and I always get a massive headache whenever I smell someone wearing this. I especially hate it when the girls in school spray this on themselves in the bathrooms like there is no tomorrow. NO, NO, NO. Very fake smelling and headache inducing.

Popular Fragrances