Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.4

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Victoria has got a damm secret in making these smell so damm good! I cant get enough of this stuff.

on 6/16/2015 12:50:00 PM

My best parfume

on 1/20/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The girls at work love it when I wear this. I don't mind it. It's fruity and fun but that's all really

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr
but pump broke only about 5% of the way through
so thats why i gave it a 2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one if my top favorite scents of the body must line from Victoria's Secret! I've been wearing it since I was a teenager so it's been about 7 years and I still love it! The smell reminds me of my mom and growing up because its been in my life so long. It smells wonderful! It's fruity and tangy at the same time. I really like it alot! I wear it on outing occasions and out door functions because it reminds me of sunny days if that makes sense lol. This scent is wonderful and the price is great! Only $12 a bottle.

on 6/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This smells good, but it's a very "young" scent in my mind. This was really popular when I was a teen. I don't feel sexy or classy when I wear this.

on 6/4/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I feel the same way about this body spray as I do most of the Victoria Secret body sprays. I think this is quite overpriced and not the quality you would expect from Victoria's Secret.
The smell is actually quite nice, a light floraly scent with a touche of sweetness. However, it doesn't last AT ALL on me.I smell for maybe a little over and hour and then it's gone which I think is ridiculous considering they cost 15 dollars with tax. I feel like I have to constantly spray and spray and spray which is really wasteful. I understand it's a body spray and not a perfume so it's not going to have a crazy long staying power in the first place but if that's the case the price should be more affordable. As much of a negative nancy I am, the packaging is adorable which all Victoria Secret body sprays are and they have so many different scents to chose from which is awesome. I would honestly be a body spray addict for VS if the scents were just a bit cheaper and lasted better. That's the only issue I have. I have a walmart body spray that lasts 5 hours longer and cost me like 6 bucks. You do the math :/

on 4/27/2013 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I hate myself for buying this online! I only wear one perfume-chanel mademoiselle, which is my all time favorite scent. But i thought that it would be a little heavy for spring/summer. So I wanted something light and floral. I heard that Love spell is the most popular scent. Also my friend who lives abroad told me that this was the best smelling scent and guys loved it. So i was so excited and just bought it! When I got this I sprayed on my wrists and I HATED IT AT THE FIRST SMELL. It smells horrible, like a cheap soap or something. It is too strong and overpowering it is heavier than my Coco Mademoiselle! That day I was going to study but i couldn't because of the headache, caused from Love spell. And my mom came to room and said: ewww what's with your room? open your windows it smells like someone died. LOL. I would name it HATE SPELL. I regret so much that I wasted my money on this. Maybe I am too old for this scent. In future will never ever buy something from VS.

on 3/22/2013 10:06:00 AM

I enjoyed this scent back in high school, but I think beyond that age group the perfume is just too fruity. I remember the scent lasting a while. That fruity odor will follow you everywhere as an adult, so beware. I liked that Victoria Secret made a small glass bottle that you could throw in a purse. That was much more convenient than their large plastic spray bottles. Overall, this is an okay scent, but I would not buy this again for myself.

Popular Fragrances