Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.5

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

This smells great especially when you just want to go out in shorts and a tank top I usually spray this stuff on and out I go.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my most favorite scent of all time. The smell of it takes me right back to high school. Sometimes I wear CK One but most of the time I wear this accompanied by the body cream. The scent lasts all day on me, too. Love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably my holy grail body spray lol. Been wearing it as long as I can remember and its just perfect! but as most VS body sprays they do not last long. However i find if i use the love spell lotion with the body spray or perfume it works better!

on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM

First off, I'm probably the oldest person, here, to review this product. I'm the proverbial "old lady" that the young girls refer to. Anyway, this is a young scent, obviously, but that doesn't mean I can't like it. I was in a department store today and the cashier that waited on me smelled SO good. She said she had mist on. I told her how good it smelled and I sniffed her wrist. To be exact, I had said she smelled like a cross between bananas and Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. It's a hard-to-ignore scent. She said it was Victoria Secret's Love Spell. So on my way down the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret so I sprayed some Love Spell on. Yummy! I wouldn't wear this as a serious perfume, on me, but I think it would be perfect for when it's summertime and I'm hanging out in the sun, by the pool. Or when I shower in the clubhouse. I would wear it only casually, of course (if I were to buy it). I kid you not. I really think Love Spell smells good. Who knew it would be appealing to an "old fogey" like me, huh? Have I tarnished the reputation of this fragrance forever? LOL!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First of all I was excited to buy this product because at the time it smelled quite nice. The saleswoman stated that it was practically one of the best selling fragance scents ever. I decided to buy it.

However, after using it multiple times for longer periods I've come to realise that the smell does sometimes overpower and the floral notes are much too strong to me. I don't know why but my nose does NOT like this scent, I started feeling a bit sick in the stomach after a few hours of wearing it.

It's not like this scent smells disgusting, I can see why many people like it. For me it is too overpowering, too sweet and too floral. It smells sort of artificial after a while. I don't know how other people would interperate the Love Spell scent but I definitely did not enjoy it.

Popular Fragrances