Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.7

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

This was my 1st frag when I was ten.It is very flowery and sweet.The packaging is very cheap and breakable to me which is most Victoria secret products.

on 9/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Love this so much! All my friends always use it when I bring it to school. It's super fruity so not suitable if you prefer floral scents.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, its really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

on 1/28/2014 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this smell. This is the best scent from VS. Every time I wear this guys notice the smell and love it and I love it too. It isn't too girly or flowery. I love this scent.

I love it! It's really a love spell, you fall in love with it. It stays on for like the shortest moment, that's pretty bad. But in any different ways: Amazing. I love basically all the VS products.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one if those smells I like to smell, but never wear. It's so sweet and strong to me.

Popular Fragrances