Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.2

on 2/27/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that should only be used by people in middle school. Its extremely fruity smelling, extremely cheap, its just extremely everything. Nothing about this fragrance is appealing. It smells like one of those fruity lotions that are for kids that you get at the dollar tree. No grown woman should wear this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this in high school. It was my favorite, now its overwhelming and cheap smelling to me. It may have been a fad back in the day because now it just smells childish and too sweet.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love just about anything Victoria's Secret makes. But honestly I cannot stand this scent. It smells really cheap. I tried wearing it once and I didn't feel pretty. It's weird because everything else they do is awesome and makes you feel pretty and sexy when you have it on. But this scent just doesn't work. It is also super recognizable so you always know when you walk by someone who's wearing it.

on 1/19/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I love the smell! Perfect for year round. However you cannot wear too much because it is pretty sweet.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i really like this scent .. it reminds me of koolaid or some kind of spiked punch.... this can be a strong sent so i would only wear it in the evening

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

LOVE SPELL is clean, light & fizzy I'm not very good at describing scents, but it just seems so bubbly. Like other reviewers have noted, the drydown is similar to some shampoos (I'm thinking TIGI products).

Great to wear all year round, but I think its best suited to spring/summer.

Scent notes: Cherry blossom, muget, red apple, Georgia peach, tamarind and blondewood.

on 7/24/2007 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this as a summer scent and it's one I've liked for years. It's a luxurious scent though, smells feminine and clean. It's definitely my fave Victoria scent. I really like the bidy spray and lotion but I find the perfume to be a bit strong.

on 6/8/2007 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really didn't think I would, but I love Love Spell. It's a very unique scent, even though VS has made a lot of their scents similarly. Guys love it. Today was the first day I wore Love Spell in a very long time and my guy was behaving differently! (Must really be a Love Spell!)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this scent. It is fresh, fruity and young, and the peach undertones in it really come out when it's on my skin! The silkening body lotion also makes my skin very soft and supple. My only complaint is that this seems to be the only VS scent that doesn't stay on my skin long.

on 10/9/2006 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gaaaah. Childishness in a bottle. Revolting.

Popular Fragrances