Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

on 8/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

I'm pretty sure they recently reformulated this and they ruined it! It smells really off in a bad way. It used to smell fresh and fruity but now it has almost a sour smell with some cheap vanilla mixed in. It never had any hints of vanilla before. I've been wearing this off and on since 7th grade and it's always been one of my favs so I'm really disappointed

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

This smells great especially when you just want to go out in shorts and a tank top I usually spray this stuff on and out I go.

on 6/16/2015 12:50:00 PM

My best parfume

This was my 1st frag when I was ten.It is very flowery and sweet.The packaging is very cheap and breakable to me which is most Victoria secret products.

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM