Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

on 8/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

I'm pretty sure they recently reformulated this and they ruined it! It smells really off in a bad way. It used to smell fresh and fruity but now it has almost a sour smell with some cheap vanilla mixed in. It never had any hints of vanilla before. I've been wearing this off and on since 7th grade and it's always been one of my favs so I'm really disappointed

on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 PM

This fragrance is one in a many! I tell you it's amazing, I recall the first time I smelled it on a lady at a Chinese restaurant and the smell was so great that I interrupted her and her family eating just to ask her what she had on and how awesome it smelled so the very next time I was in my car on the way to town to shop I defiantly made Victoria's Secret my first stop and believe it or not this is where I bought my first set of matching items as well the same day and definatly wore these things to my date that night with the love spell in my purse I won the love of my life over and have to say now love spell I owe my whole ward robe too;)) fantastic

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

on 2/18/2017 11:57:00 PM

Reminded me of my younger days.
I've outgrown girly scents like this but I still use this at home. This is winner because it is SO CHEAP! It's a guilty pleasure of mine since it smells "too young" but I like sweet scents; Rahat Loukoum and Eau de Charlotte(edp only) are the only sweet ones I dare wear out.

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

This is one of the few Victoria Secret perfumes I do not like. I will not be buying it again, it has an alcoholic sickly sweet smell to me.

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok: I like it but wouldn't repurchase. I feel like this is something you wear when you are 16-25 years old and I'm out of that age range now :) You only need a pump or two, as it is very strong. Smells like fruit and flower at the same time. Very strong so if you overdo it, you smell like an orchard lol. I may use again here or there but it is a good product just not my style anymore.

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this with high hopes and I was dissapointed really bad. I can't smell the cherry blossom at all - just peaches that have gone bad... I give it to my friend and she loves it. Also, she said that the lasting power is unbelievable, 8 hours in hot weather. I guess it's not my cup of tea.

Popular Fragrances