Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 PM

This fragrance is one in a many! I tell you it's amazing, I recall the first time I smelled it on a lady at a Chinese restaurant and the smell was so great that I interrupted her and her family eating just to ask her what she had on and how awesome it smelled so the very next time I was in my car on the way to town to shop I defiantly made Victoria's Secret my first stop and believe it or not this is where I bought my first set of matching items as well the same day and definatly wore these things to my date that night with the love spell in my purse I won the love of my life over and have to say now love spell I owe my whole ward robe too;)) fantastic

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

on 1/25/2016 12:56:00 AM

I recently bought this product and have been using it a lot the past couple of weeks. It has a VERY strong fruity smell, I myself personally love it but it's a very "summery" smell and if you're wanting more of a "musky" smell then I really wouldn't recommend as it is SO fruity but if fruity is what you want then this is deffo your go-to! The scent is very very nice but it cost just short of £20 which is a little pricey in my opinion but I guess it was worth it as it does last for around 1-2 hours. The thing I aren't so keen on is the new packaging, I think it's a little boring and I much prefer the old version that had the pretty picture on! Other than that I think this is a lovely product and would recommend:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I worked at Victoria's Secret for five years so every scent is stuck in my nose. Before working there I loved this spray in high school. I thought it was sweet and sexy. I think its different and nothing smells like it. However, after smelling it for 5 years 5-6 days a week i started to smell each note more clearly. On the bottle it says there is musk in it. I never caught that note, but now its THERE and its all I smell and I dont like it one bit. It really ruined love spell for me. I dont know if maybe they changed the formula or if really my nose started picking up that note but its disappointing. Its a really popular scent among women of all ages. Its the 1 of the 3 Classics among Secret Garden Collection which includes Pure Seduction, Amber Romance, and Love Spell.

on 6/16/2015 12:50:00 PM

My best parfume

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

Popular Fragrances