Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.2

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

This reminds me of sisters caretaker who smoked cigarettes after she was done smoking she would literally douse herself w/ this fragrance not a good combination.

Smells like CAR FRESHENERS! PERIOD! And i love my overly sweet smells but deff not this one.

on 12/30/2009 1:55:00 PM

Smells exactly like moth balls after it dries. HORRIBLE!

on 9/14/2008 4:40:00 PM

I don't see why this is soo popular! Smells strange and not very flattering. Too me this smells cheap and unattractive. I would not want to smell like everyone else, unlike most perfumes that slightly change with your skins chemistry this one seems to smell the same everyone

on 1/11/2008 4:18:00 PM

Vile, nauseating, a real stinker. It smells liked canned fruit cocktail and stays on you until in desperation you stand under a hot shower with some lysol and a scrub brush. I can see the young and clueless getting this in a gift set and being thrilled to death simply because it came from Victorias Secret. Well, I suppose if you're prancing around in a thong and a big styrofoam $60 bra, your man won't even notice that you're wearing perfume. Much less perfume that reeks like this one.

on 8/1/2007 3:28:00 AM

Smells like Sweet Tarts.

on 7/12/2007 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells like plastic on my skin.

Words cannot express how much I despise Love Spell. More like Love CURSE. It smells like bubble gum and some awful flowers. UGH. Why does VS discontinue beautiful scents like Breathless and Basic Instinct yet continue to pump out this nauseatingly awful scent?

on 10/16/2006 7:34:00 PM

I think most of VS spray's smell the same...overly sweet. I think they are perfect for teenagers or early 20's but I am in my 30's and they are just headache provoker's!

I was given this set as Christmas gift a few years ago. I sprayed it on once, wrinkled my nose at its ultra-grapey essence, and returned it the next day in exchange for the much more tolerable Amber Romance set. I recognize its popularity, but Love Spell is the type of fragrance that would prompt me to make up an excuse to leave the room if someone is wearing it.