Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

This is one of the few Victoria Secret perfumes I do not like. I will not be buying it again, it has an alcoholic sickly sweet smell to me.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

This reminds me of sisters caretaker who smoked cigarettes after she was done smoking she would literally douse herself w/ this fragrance not a good combination.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

Seems a lot of people love this one. I really can't wear it. I've never liked this one because to me there is just something sharp about it, something screechy and annoying. I like lots of their other perfumes, but this one is just too "something". I do have the lotion of Love Spell Midnight which has more vanilla, and that I can wear. This seems to have a huge following, so they probably won't discontinue it.

on 12/9/2013 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is annoying to me. It reminds me of the smell of Fresca soda but with peach syrup added. It's a lot like nails on a chalkboard to me...very loud and shrill. I'm just glad I never had to smell it in my high school locker room like every poster below me did. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Reminds me of my high school gym locker room. If you wear this and you're over the age of 15, you need to reorganize your priorities.

on 9/13/2013 2:23:00 PM

One of the most disgusting scents on the planet. I am not kidding.

Smells sooooo bad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

To me, this bomb smells of bananas and bug spray. Like, I don't even have to ponder over it at all... it is immediately, undeniably recognizable as bananas (top note?) and bug spray (drydown?). Additionally, when I say "bug spray" I am not referring to the woodsy charm that is Deep-Woods Off, but rather, the stuff that one might squirt in the direction of a menacing wasp.
The "best" part? I get to smell it aaaaallll the time, because every female under 30 and anywhere near me has decided it is her signature em-effin' scent.
I want to find out where all of them live, break into their homes, confiscate their Lovespells, and replace them with bottles of... lord, anything. I mean, like, even Clinique Aromatics. And that's saying a LOT.

Popular Fragrances