Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.2

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

This reminds me of sisters caretaker who smoked cigarettes after she was done smoking she would literally douse herself w/ this fragrance not a good combination.

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wore this scent back when I started college, right after it came out. I thought it was the most wonderful thing I ever smelled. But my roommate had this friend and whenever she came over she sprayed it, and then she got her own and wore it all the time, and it got to the point where my roommate and I couldn't stand to even look at the stuff anymore, so I got rid of it. Now, six years later, I picked up a bottle of the hand soap in this scent, and I remember why I liked it so much. It's also kind of a nostalgic scent for me, reminds me of that last summer before college and my first year there. It's definitely fruity, but I don't get fruit loops, pez, or fruit punch. It has this "I don't know what" that sucks me in. And like many ladies have said, it really is a man magnet, more so than any other much more expensive "man magnet" fragrance I've owned. All that being said, I think the hand soap is enough of a dose of this smell for me. Though it's nice, it really can be overwhelming.

on 5/3/2005 5:07:00 PM

Very sad...I am 41 years old and I have to admit that I LOVE Lovespell and wear it regularly. I realize I'm a lot too old for this fragrance, but I really love it. I find it so refreshing and summery. Maybe some day I'll grow up!

Smells like CAR FRESHENERS! PERIOD! And i love my overly sweet smells but deff not this one.

This is a fragrance I have been buying on and off since high school. Love spell seems to be one of the more popular VS fragrances as it has been around for over 10 years, but I have started to get tired of this scent. It is very strong just like the Pure seduction spray and I have been buying more of their more subtle smelling scents like ravishing love and pear glace to name a few.

Ahhh love spell! The first time I smelled this I was at a summer camp (around 2003)...all of a sudden I said "who is eating a fruit roll-up? I want one!!!" haha! This girl had just sprayed this, and she told me what it was. I've been buying it ever since! I have quite a few fragrances in my collection...but love spell is one of the few that I have re-purchased. I tend to get bored with fragrances after a while... and while I have taken a few love spell "breaks"...I always come back to this beautiful, uplifting, fruit roll-up smelling body splash!!! Love it!

This smells just like fruit punch. Very strong and the scent lingers. This is not for the faint of heart. When used too much this stuff can clear out a room. That being said, I like to use this every so often. It reminds me of the warm weather and it can help lift me up on downish days.

on 11/10/2010 11:09:00 PM

I really don't like this- a lot of people like it but it's one of those fragrances you either love or hate, and I just happen to be one of the ones who hates it, along with my sister and a few of my friends. To me it smells cheap and just bad, I'm definitely not a fan.

on 12/30/2009 1:55:00 PM

Smells exactly like moth balls after it dries. HORRIBLE!