Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.4

on 10/18/2001 9:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my most favorite Victoria's Secret scent (I'm on my 3rd bottle)! Whenever I wear it, compliments are sure to follow. It's kind of difficult for me to desctibe, but should you visit a VS boutique soon... give this a sniff!

on 11/1/2001 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't know where they got the name Love Spell but it's definately a berry scented summery fragrance. It's OK, if you like sweeter things. It did seem to fade quickly and I rarely got complemented on it. Definately a scent I could live without.

on 11/9/2001 6:38:00 PM

I can't order enough of this stuff! I love to smell clean, and feel soft and silky. The only problem is that because I live in Canada, I always have to mail order it! It adds a soft glow to your skin!

on 11/12/2001 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful smell of sweet berries!

I fell totally in love with it when I tried. A definite love of mine!

on 11/29/2001 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this scent. Kinda smells like sweet berries and the price is excellent. I usually use the shower gel, lotion and spray layered on top of one another and I smell good all day long.

on 1/15/2002 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! It smells just like fruit punch! My only complaint is that the scent seems to fade quickly.

this stuff bothers my nose.. i had to try it to see what the hype was about since so many people i know love it. it smelled like a weird strong citrus smell.. like that drink sunny delight. it really bothered me but the lady in the store said its the best seller and that it fades into a nice scent.. i dunno about this one tho

on 2/5/2002 6:54:00 PM

I generally love Victoria's body splashes, but this one was WAY too sweet! It does begin to smell a little less sweet after an hour or so, but shortly after that, the whole smell is gone!

OMG, this stuff is incredible smelling! Anytime I wear this it drives guys crazy, they keep wanting to sniff me... because I smell really 'yummy' and I smell 'like flowers'. I like to layer this with D&G Light.

My fav fragrance! Fruity and yummy. Ugly packaging though.
<3<3<3<3<3 5 hearts