Victoria's Secret Love Spell

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM

First off, I'm probably the oldest person, here, to review this product. I'm the proverbial "old lady" that the young girls refer to. Anyway, this is a young scent, obviously, but that doesn't mean I can't like it. I was in a department store today and the cashier that waited on me smelled SO good. She said she had mist on. I told her how good it smelled and I sniffed her wrist. To be exact, I had said she smelled like a cross between bananas and Wrigley's Juicy Fruit gum. It's a hard-to-ignore scent. She said it was Victoria Secret's Love Spell. So on my way down the mall, I passed Victoria's Secret so I sprayed some Love Spell on. Yummy! I wouldn't wear this as a serious perfume, on me, but I think it would be perfect for when it's summertime and I'm hanging out in the sun, by the pool. Or when I shower in the clubhouse. I would wear it only casually, of course (if I were to buy it). I kid you not. I really think Love Spell smells good. Who knew it would be appealing to an "old fogey" like me, huh? Have I tarnished the reputation of this fragrance forever? LOL!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love just about anything Victoria's Secret makes. But honestly I cannot stand this scent. It smells really cheap. I tried wearing it once and I didn't feel pretty. It's weird because everything else they do is awesome and makes you feel pretty and sexy when you have it on. But this scent just doesn't work. It is also super recognizable so you always know when you walk by someone who's wearing it.

This is a fragrance I have been buying on and off since high school. Love spell seems to be one of the more popular VS fragrances as it has been around for over 10 years, but I have started to get tired of this scent. It is very strong just like the Pure seduction spray and I have been buying more of their more subtle smelling scents like ravishing love and pear glace to name a few.

on 10/14/2007 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got a Love Spell set at a gift. Blech! All I can smell is citrus and tamarind and it's cloying and nauseating.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovespell is Sweet,Happy...Cherry Blossom,Peach,Lily of the valley...smells like cherry blossom and peach to me....spray this on when you want to be happy...

Popular Fragrances