Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Love Spell

3.5

on 9/15/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I smelled this on my darling 15 yr. old niece and had to know what she was wearing because she smelled divine & delicious! Every now and again I had to get close to her for a whiff of the yummy goodness! She smelled good enough to eat. LOL! I don't think I would wear it myself at my age but its great for a young person. I'm surprised by the under par reviews. Ah well!

on 5/10/2008 10:13:00 AM

I saw this on my friends dresser a year ago and smelled it and thought it was lovely. I had never seen it before. To my surprise, for my 56th birthday she gave me the Body Spray as a gift. I am in love with this. Such a nice change from my usual florals. I never have been able to pick a fragrance at VS they all smelled icky to me, yet this one is the BOMB. I always wondered what the young girls were wearing that smelled so much like candy, now I think this is it. Now I can smell like Candy too! Hey 56 is not too old to smell like Fruit Punch! I am going to rush out and get the whole set. The body spray has very little lasting power but is good for a after shower spritz. IN the summer I want to layer this and wear it all day. Maybe the 20 year old men will follow me around ha ha ha. Just kidding.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Wow, can't believe how many people trash this scent and people that wear it. I can understand that not all scents will appeal to all people, but it is tacky and mean to tear down women who do like something, just because you don't like it. Example, all the ones here saying that only Whores and Strippers like this and wear it. Come on, show some class and just say you don't like it, no need to be ugly about things and tear down women that may not be in as good an employment or life situation as you are. That said.... ..

I am a full time college student, Mother of three grown, responsible children, and Grandmother of two beautiful granddaughters and I happen to love this fruity, delicious smelling stuff. I only wish it lasted longer. I love the body creme and shower gel and find if I layer those along with the fragrance spray (not the body spray), the actual perfume spray that it lasts longer. I have been told I smell delicious wearing this, I feel pretty delicious wearing it!!

on 7/27/2005 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my fave Victoria's secret scents. I have the body lotion as well as the spray. Smells fruity to me..one guy told me I smell like peaches! It's inexpensive and just one of the many different scents I own and use. It's popular enough where other etailers are copying the scent! I recommend and would probably buy again.

I always tell my gift-giving friends I don't want to smell like a fruit or a vegetable. But I had to try this one because of all the rave reviews. I tried the lotion and body spray and strolled through the mall to allow time to get used to it. I still have the same feeling about fruity scents. I'll stick to Heavenly, or other softer fragrances. I may like this if I smelled it on someone else, but it's not for me. Guess I need to add Koolaid to my list of things I DON'T want to smell like! :0)

on 12/26/2003 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

"Love Spell"?

I can't believe they market this for adults, it should be a kid's fragrance. It'd be okay as a room spray maybe. Way too fruity of a scent, smells like fruit cocktail to me. Can't see anything sexy about it.

I recently went to my daughter's high school for an event and the halls just reeked of this scent, it seems like every girl there had bathed in it!

Popular Fragrances