Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

on 2/18/2017 11:57:00 PM

Reminded me of my younger days.
I've outgrown girly scents like this but I still use this at home. This is winner because it is SO CHEAP! It's a guilty pleasure of mine since it smells "too young" but I like sweet scents; Rahat Loukoum and Eau de Charlotte(edp only) are the only sweet ones I dare wear out.

Seems a lot of people love this one. I really can't wear it. I've never liked this one because to me there is just something sharp about it, something screechy and annoying. I like lots of their other perfumes, but this one is just too "something". I do have the lotion of Love Spell Midnight which has more vanilla, and that I can wear. This seems to have a huge following, so they probably won't discontinue it.

on 9/15/2011 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I smelled this on my darling 15 yr. old niece and had to know what she was wearing because she smelled divine & delicious! Every now and again I had to get close to her for a whiff of the yummy goodness! She smelled good enough to eat. LOL! I don't think I would wear it myself at my age but its great for a young person. I'm surprised by the under par reviews. Ah well!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received a bottle of this body mist as a GWP last Christmas when I bought a tote at V.S. I use this to freshen up if I am feeling dull as it gives a punch of citrus and wakes up my senses. The scent quickly dissipates to nothingness on me. I can spray liberally and then smell nothing minutes later which is fine as I work in healthcare and should not wear any scents that would bother patients. I like the fleeting pick me up it gives me and nothing else.

Love Spell smells so good! I was wearing it often, but then tried Pure Seduction (also VS) and like that even more. But those two are my favorite VS fragrances.

on 5/10/2008 10:13:00 AM

I saw this on my friends dresser a year ago and smelled it and thought it was lovely. I had never seen it before. To my surprise, for my 56th birthday she gave me the Body Spray as a gift. I am in love with this. Such a nice change from my usual florals. I never have been able to pick a fragrance at VS they all smelled icky to me, yet this one is the BOMB. I always wondered what the young girls were wearing that smelled so much like candy, now I think this is it. Now I can smell like Candy too! Hey 56 is not too old to smell like Fruit Punch! I am going to rush out and get the whole set. The body spray has very little lasting power but is good for a after shower spritz. IN the summer I want to layer this and wear it all day. Maybe the 20 year old men will follow me around ha ha ha. Just kidding.

on 1/11/2008 4:18:00 PM

Vile, nauseating, a real stinker. It smells liked canned fruit cocktail and stays on you until in desperation you stand under a hot shower with some lysol and a scrub brush. I can see the young and clueless getting this in a gift set and being thrilled to death simply because it came from Victorias Secret. Well, I suppose if you're prancing around in a thong and a big styrofoam $60 bra, your man won't even notice that you're wearing perfume. Much less perfume that reeks like this one.

on 4/26/2007 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a love/hate scent for me. It smells awesome in the bottle but stinks once applied to the skin. It is so harsh! Once drying down it faeds into a sweet, sexy scent with great staying power. This is my special night perfume.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Wow, can't believe how many people trash this scent and people that wear it. I can understand that not all scents will appeal to all people, but it is tacky and mean to tear down women who do like something, just because you don't like it. Example, all the ones here saying that only Whores and Strippers like this and wear it. Come on, show some class and just say you don't like it, no need to be ugly about things and tear down women that may not be in as good an employment or life situation as you are. That said.... ..

I am a full time college student, Mother of three grown, responsible children, and Grandmother of two beautiful granddaughters and I happen to love this fruity, delicious smelling stuff. I only wish it lasted longer. I love the body creme and shower gel and find if I layer those along with the fragrance spray (not the body spray), the actual perfume spray that it lasts longer. I have been told I smell delicious wearing this, I feel pretty delicious wearing it!!

on 2/12/2007 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this perfume! I bought a purse size and use it in the afternoon at work and It is so refreshing!

Popular Fragrances