Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by age: 36-43
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.0

This is one of the few Victoria Secret perfumes I do not like. I will not be buying it again, it has an alcoholic sickly sweet smell to me.

Not sure if I would buy this again. Not my favorite fragrance. Too flowery and overpowering in my opinion.

on 4/24/2015 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

heavenly!

on 4/13/2015 9:54:00 AM

This reminds me of sisters caretaker who smoked cigarettes after she was done smoking she would literally douse herself w/ this fragrance not a good combination.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

on 9/13/2013 2:23:00 PM

One of the most disgusting scents on the planet. I am not kidding.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

To me, this bomb smells of bananas and bug spray. Like, I don't even have to ponder over it at all... it is immediately, undeniably recognizable as bananas (top note?) and bug spray (drydown?). Additionally, when I say "bug spray" I am not referring to the woodsy charm that is Deep-Woods Off, but rather, the stuff that one might squirt in the direction of a menacing wasp.
The "best" part? I get to smell it aaaaallll the time, because every female under 30 and anywhere near me has decided it is her signature em-effin' scent.
I want to find out where all of them live, break into their homes, confiscate their Lovespells, and replace them with bottles of... lord, anything. I mean, like, even Clinique Aromatics. And that's saying a LOT.

on 2/27/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that should only be used by people in middle school. Its extremely fruity smelling, extremely cheap, its just extremely everything. Nothing about this fragrance is appealing. It smells like one of those fruity lotions that are for kids that you get at the dollar tree. No grown woman should wear this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great smell but exactly what the person right below me wrote: smell is way too strong but it is still very pleasant. Even if I walked through one spray, it's still just too potent for me. I love subtle smells and this is far from subtle. All of you ladies that love standing out in a crowd, I recommend for you.

Ok, I love this stuff. Usually I don't gravitate towards extremely fruity scents and tend to prefer something more sophisticated. That being said, I think this fragrance is wonderful! I wear it when I want to feel youthful and sexy and want to take a break from my more :"serious" perfumes. Caution, this scent is STRONG and just a little bit will last all day, giving you a lot of bang for your buck. I've worn this for years and it will always have a place in my heart.

Popular Fragrances