Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.5

on 12/14/2013 10:26:00 AM

OMG! There are no words to describe this heavenly scent. I absolutely love, love love this stuff! It is one of the best scents I've ever smelled in my entire life. It's just pure heaven in a bottle.

on 6/12/2012 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like this, but am not in love. Very fruity, very girly...not especially long-lasting for me...but it's a pleasant smell (and guys seem to like it)

This smells just like fruit punch. Very strong and the scent lingers. This is not for the faint of heart. When used too much this stuff can clear out a room. That being said, I like to use this every so often. It reminds me of the warm weather and it can help lift me up on downish days.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I wish I liked this but it is just waaaay too fruity for me, sickening almost. I prefer more woody and earthy type scents, although a nice girlie-girlie fragrance has made its way into my collection...just not this one.

on 3/5/2005 9:15:00 PM

This is, and always will be one of my faves... Very feminine and sexy... whenever i wear it, odd men walk up to me telling me how great i smell. Guess the love spell works! :) I find the lotion scent lasts way longer than the body spray though.

on 6/1/2004 8:04:00 AM

Tropical fruit punch. My sister's favorite fragrance. It smells nice on her, and seems to last quite a while for the price. Not for me, but if you're looking for a fruity bargain fragrance (bargain compared to the perfume counters, that is), you might want to investigate.

Popular Fragrances