Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.5

on 2/22/2017 11:33:00 PM

This fragrance is one in a many! I tell you it's amazing, I recall the first time I smelled it on a lady at a Chinese restaurant and the smell was so great that I interrupted her and her family eating just to ask her what she had on and how awesome it smelled so the very next time I was in my car on the way to town to shop I defiantly made Victoria's Secret my first stop and believe it or not this is where I bought my first set of matching items as well the same day and definatly wore these things to my date that night with the love spell in my purse I won the love of my life over and have to say now love spell I owe my whole ward robe too;)) fantastic

on 7/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love wearing this scent when I'm around the house. I usually wear it with the VS lotion, and it helps the scent stay longer. It's sweet, floral and summery. I think some people might say the scent feels too 'young' to wear past a certain age, but I think I can rock it!

I spray it onto my bedsheets sometimes, or use it just to freshen up a room.

Highly recommend. I can definitely say it makes me feel good :) lol

I loved this stuff! When they had their lotion/shower gel sale I would buy this stuff in bulk. I swear it smells like candy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

It's been loved and Round so long it had become a classic. As ice said before-the only downside is that everyone recognizes this scent. Mix it with something ambery and warm for a heavenly different but just as amazing scent.

on 12/14/2013 10:26:00 AM

OMG! There are no words to describe this heavenly scent. I absolutely love, love love this stuff! It is one of the best scents I've ever smelled in my entire life. It's just pure heaven in a bottle.

on 12/9/2013 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is annoying to me. It reminds me of the smell of Fresca soda but with peach syrup added. It's a lot like nails on a chalkboard to me...very loud and shrill. I'm just glad I never had to smell it in my high school locker room like every poster below me did. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hubby loves this!!

I layer this with the body spray and the scent lasts most of the day. I am taking off one lippie because the moisture isn't what it could be but the scent makes up for it.

Definitely recommend giving it a try

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one if those smells I like to smell, but never wear. It's so sweet and strong to me.

Better perfume for a younger crowd but I still adore the smell. It is very overpowering, flowery but still smells amazing! If I was back in high school and had access to this, I would be spraying it on every day!

Popular Fragrances