Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.6

on 8/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

I'm pretty sure they recently reformulated this and they ruined it! It smells really off in a bad way. It used to smell fresh and fruity but now it has almost a sour smell with some cheap vanilla mixed in. It never had any hints of vanilla before. I've been wearing this off and on since 7th grade and it's always been one of my favs so I'm really disappointed

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love Spell is one of my favorite scents. The peach is the strongest note I smell on me, and men everyone go ga-ga for it. definitley will buy for years to come.

on 10/4/2012 9:54:00 AM

I used to love this scent in high school! I had the lotion, perfume, and body spray. I'm pretty sure I wore it every day and so did pretty much every other girl at my high school ;) Its funny because after high school I totally stopped wearing it and kind of forgot about it, recently I got some in a gift set from a boyfriend and sprayed it on. It is SO SO SO sweet! I think almost overly sweet. It just reminds me of something a younger girl would wear, so flowery and happy and overpowering. I don't think its terrible, but maybe something you grow out of?

Ahhh love spell! The first time I smelled this I was at a summer camp (around 2003)...all of a sudden I said "who is eating a fruit roll-up? I want one!!!" haha! This girl had just sprayed this, and she told me what it was. I've been buying it ever since! I have quite a few fragrances in my collection...but love spell is one of the few that I have re-purchased. I tend to get bored with fragrances after a while... and while I have taken a few love spell "breaks"...I always come back to this beautiful, uplifting, fruit roll-up smelling body splash!!! Love it!

on 4/11/2011 7:35:00 PM

This stuff smells quite nice, and is long lasting. A unique fragrance, and its great for spring and summer.

Well, I am no slutbag, but I do like this fragrance. I use this a lot, as well as berry kiss. They aren't overpowering, which is why I like them. And I carry one around in my purse all the time. :-)

on 7/29/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Would i repurchase, hell naw! This stuff is beyond annoying. The scent i can't really describe but it makes me want to vomit. The only scent i really adore from victoria's secret that i buy over and over again is Pink, other than that they need to be selling this at duane reade or rite aid. I gave it to my four year old neice who likes to have perfume to spray on her dolls.

on 7/15/2009 1:30:00 PM

I don't understand all the harsh remarks about this fragrance. I think its a nice peachy scent. I live in a town where the nearest VS is 85 miles away... so its very rare to find someone else around here that wears it. I have repurchased, and will continue to, and I don't think that I smell like a smoking teenage poledancer... wtf.

I haven't smelt any other of VS fragrances, so they may very well all be overly sweet, like Bath and Body. I think that in the end, all BandB products kind of smell the same.

You can usually get this on sale on the website, or just go into a store a try it out. If you like it, you like it, if not... don't make the people that do enjoy it feel ashamed of it. Seriously.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ew!!! This smells like a liquid medicine that I had to take as a child. I could never ever wear this!!

on 2/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

I love the smell of this stuff! I only wish it lasted longer, which is why it only got 4 lippies. The other problem I have is that every girl and her sister/mother/friend/cousin/roommate wears it, so I skip out on it more often than not so I don't smell like everyone else.

I do, however, LOVE putting it in my hair because the smell of it with my shampoo is amazing and wafts about every time I move my head :-)

Popular Fragrances