Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 19-24
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.1

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

I really don't like freesia and peach. That's all I smell with this. It's never been for me. If you are looking for a gift for someone in their teens I don't feel you could go wrong with this. It's super popular,not to mature(I mean that in the nicest way and by no means am I calling anyone who enjoys this immature. It's fun,bubbly and light. Vs a heavy more "perfume" sent.) and its price point isn't a wallet buster.

on 6/4/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This smells good, but it's a very "young" scent in my mind. This was really popular when I was a teen. I don't feel sexy or classy when I wear this.

on 6/4/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I feel the same way about this body spray as I do most of the Victoria Secret body sprays. I think this is quite overpriced and not the quality you would expect from Victoria's Secret.
The smell is actually quite nice, a light floraly scent with a touche of sweetness. However, it doesn't last AT ALL on me.I smell for maybe a little over and hour and then it's gone which I think is ridiculous considering they cost 15 dollars with tax. I feel like I have to constantly spray and spray and spray which is really wasteful. I understand it's a body spray and not a perfume so it's not going to have a crazy long staying power in the first place but if that's the case the price should be more affordable. As much of a negative nancy I am, the packaging is adorable which all Victoria Secret body sprays are and they have so many different scents to chose from which is awesome. I would honestly be a body spray addict for VS if the scents were just a bit cheaper and lasted better. That's the only issue I have. I have a walmart body spray that lasts 5 hours longer and cost me like 6 bucks. You do the math :/

on 2/3/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love Spell is my favorite scent in the VS fantasies collection. Don't get me wrong, the rest are nice as well, but Love Spell smells good enough to eat, and there are usually awesome sales on (5 products for 30 dollars), so it's definitely cheap as well. The lotion is really nice.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can't stand the smell! Yuck, but everyone I know loves it except me lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

smells good. but smell doesnt last long and to many people wear it

So I'm only 22 but I wore this scent when I was twelve. I kept the spray and lotion in my PE locker for before/after gym (along with face wipes, hair bands, other mid-day fresh-up products). Back then (2001) this was not as "controversial" of a scent; like any other fragrance, people would ask me what I was wearing and I was under the impression most girls liked it when they would ask for a squirt! To me it was a sweet, floral scent but nothing special. Years later I noticed this became overly popular and even in 2008 (and apparently to this very day!) people still wore out this scent! It's not the best body spray in the Secret Garden collection (Passionate Kisses which was discontinued years ago, which I also wore in middle school, definitely was the most unique and delicious scent! Also, Luscious Kisses is pretty yummy, like a coconut citron!) but is somehow the most popular- among 14-year olds and mid-40-somethings alike. If it wasn't so overrated and I didn't get the "I smell...Love Spell!" jingly rhyme from the lady in mom jeans behind me I would probably repurchase. It's a unique scent but compared to any EDP or EDT by Dolce & Gabbana, cannot hold a candle. I used to work at a fragrance counter so when people say that this is their favorite "perfume" I just roll my eyes. Unless you're in middle school, this scent is just too generic to be sporting. And even then, I wouldn't recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love Love Spell. :) I realize that it's been out forever and I've been using it for years, but I can't get over how much I like it! It's so fresh and different compared to the other scents floating around out there. There may be people who hate this smell but what can I say? It's a classic for me.

Popular Fragrances