Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 19-24
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.0

Smells like CAR FRESHENERS! PERIOD! And i love my overly sweet smells but deff not this one.

on 11/10/2010 11:09:00 PM

I really don't like this- a lot of people like it but it's one of those fragrances you either love or hate, and I just happen to be one of the ones who hates it, along with my sister and a few of my friends. To me it smells cheap and just bad, I'm definitely not a fan.

on 12/30/2009 1:55:00 PM

Smells exactly like moth balls after it dries. HORRIBLE!

on 9/14/2008 4:40:00 PM

I don't see why this is soo popular! Smells strange and not very flattering. Too me this smells cheap and unattractive. I would not want to smell like everyone else, unlike most perfumes that slightly change with your skins chemistry this one seems to smell the same everyone

I honestly believe that the reason why so many people are hating on this scent is because of its popularity in the tween/teen crowd. If this was a more "indie" scent, a ton more people would be going gaga for it.

It's a light sweet and fruity sort of scent. I really don't find it too overpowering unless you overdo it (something that should always be avoided with all scents really). It probably is a bit too fruity and young for constant everyday wear, at least for women over a certain age, (I feel like I should be wearing glitter and a baby blue tank top with it sometimes). But at the right time, it's great and smells "fun".

And yes pretty much all the guys I know go mad for it. Even the ones who have never smelled it before (at least I'm pretty darned sure they haven't because I don't think the UK or France has Victoria's Secret and none of them seemed to recognize the scent). I went to London and all the boys I hung out with were absolutely enchanted by it. They always asked me why I smelled so good, what I was wearing and where could they buy it? And as for the ones who are familiar with it, well most of them don't seem tired of it either. Except for the ones where it reminds them of their sister or something.

I guess it really is a "love spell". Haha, I'm sorry I couldn't resist the corny joke.

on 4/5/2007 5:51:00 PM

Although I canít stand this fragrance any more, I can appreciate that it always brings me back in time whenever I smell it. 10th grade was the year this scent was ďinĒ and I donít think Iíve gone near it since. Although it is unique in a way, itís just too sweet and overpowering for me as an adult. But, I guarantee that if you were to search 1 out of 10 teenage girls bedrooms, about half would probably have this scent. It's the scent that won't die!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wore this scent back when I started college, right after it came out. I thought it was the most wonderful thing I ever smelled. But my roommate had this friend and whenever she came over she sprayed it, and then she got her own and wore it all the time, and it got to the point where my roommate and I couldn't stand to even look at the stuff anymore, so I got rid of it. Now, six years later, I picked up a bottle of the hand soap in this scent, and I remember why I liked it so much. It's also kind of a nostalgic scent for me, reminds me of that last summer before college and my first year there. It's definitely fruity, but I don't get fruit loops, pez, or fruit punch. It has this "I don't know what" that sucks me in. And like many ladies have said, it really is a man magnet, more so than any other much more expensive "man magnet" fragrance I've owned. All that being said, I think the hand soap is enough of a dose of this smell for me. Though it's nice, it really can be overwhelming.

I love Love Spell! I've been using this lotion for a long time because the smell is fabulous! It keeps me very well moisturized and everytime I wear it I receive compliments on how good it smells! Guys even recognize it as Love Spell and tell me it's their favorite!

on 3/10/2006 9:07:00 PM

Great scent! Very girly, sweet and flirtatious.. only problem is.. everybody and their momma's wear this! Otherwise, I think this scent is great for a first date. They don't call is Love Spell for nothing!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not bad... but EVERYBODY has worn it, is wearing it, or will wear it.