Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though this scent is described as cherry blossom and peach I smell passionfruit. It's definitely a light fruity scent. This is my favourite scent from Victoria's Secret even when they come out with different versions of this scent, the original is the best.

I love it so much it's the only showe gel I use. The scent is really sweet but fresh and great for girls in high school and the 20s

Love love love this scent!!! My boyfriend loves it, too. He would always go, "Mmmmm that smells amazing" every time I used it. It's soft, feminine, and not at all overpowering. A favorite of mine! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A bottle of this body spray lasts for a very, very long time! It has good shelf life as the scent still smells as good as the day I first bought it. Love Spell is a classic fragrance - it smells very citrusy and fruity, the peach note is very prominent. It is a strong fragrance so you don't need to spray a lot on and it lasts for a long while too. I usually get compliments when I wear it. It is fun for days where you don't feel like wearing perfume and it is a very young fragrance. It is probably a bit too 'high school' for me to repurchase as I prefer less fruity fragrances now but I will finish the bottle and would recommend for those who love citrus/fruit scents. It was also rather reasonably priced - even in Australia.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is what axe is to men! Just dont buy it! Unless your in high school and want to put on after gym class!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scent! I have the body mist and the body butter and together it lingers on the skin and onto the outfit I wore that day. I love catching this scent on me every now and then. I like to spray it on my hair and it smells peachy and fruity. If you dont like fruity smells, this might not be for you. It smells very sweet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used to be my favorite scent back in high school, smelled sooooo good.

on 1/20/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The girls at work love it when I wear this. I don't mind it. It's fruity and fun but that's all really

This product is fun, young and fruity. When you wear it it smells like oranges and peaches, it's extremely fruity and sweet. It is a purple liquid which comes in a spray bottle and the scent is strong and lasts well. However, it is a very young fragrance (early to mid high school) type of fragrance and I do not think it is an appropriate signature fragrance for a college girl. The sweet citrus smells nice but it is obviously not an 'expensive' scent. It's yummy for days when you just want to have a bit of fun but is not the scent for me now. However, the quality is nice for the price and I may repurchase a different scent, perhaps a more florally one, but Love Spell just isn't for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably my holy grail body spray lol. Been wearing it as long as I can remember and its just perfect! but as most VS body sprays they do not last long. However i find if i use the love spell lotion with the body spray or perfume it works better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one if my top favorite scents of the body must line from Victoria's Secret! I've been wearing it since I was a teenager so it's been about 7 years and I still love it! The smell reminds me of my mom and growing up because its been in my life so long. It smells wonderful! It's fruity and tangy at the same time. I really like it alot! I wear it on outing occasions and out door functions because it reminds me of sunny days if that makes sense lol. This scent is wonderful and the price is great! Only $12 a bottle.

Popular Fragrances