Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.9

on 9/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Love this so much! All my friends always use it when I bring it to school. It's super fruity so not suitable if you prefer floral scents.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of my faves. Had this perfume in my life for 10 years now!!

Smells sooooo bad.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

The smell is really good , it's just the bottles' spray thing stopped working after three months & it made me made cos I cant spray it anymore d:
I prefer B&BW better .

on 9/12/2010 6:21:00 PM

Let me start off by saying I really wanted to like this product, I heard rave reviews about it saying it was the perfect scent for young girls... unfortunately I cannot stand Love Spell, every time I smell it I become nauseated and get a horrible headache. The scent to me smells like very strong fruit punch. The girl that sits next to me in biology reeks of this, I absolutely do not recommend this to anyone that comes within a mile radius of any sort of civilization.

on 7/16/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use to love this stuff and use it everyday.But now it just smells to strong for me. I hardly ever reach for it. I won't be buying this again.

on 4/8/2010 1:41:00 PM

I loveeeeeeeeee this fragrance! It's one of my favorites! All my friends know when i'm wearing it. Everyone ask to borrow it, too! It's great for anyone 18&under.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my all time favorite lotions/body sprays EVER!!! I have been using this since I was 12, which is 6 YEARS! I am always stocked up on this scent and seriously can't live without it. I'd have to say this as wonderful as my Pure Seduction, which is also my favorite signature smell. I used to wear Forbidden Fantasy but I think they discontinued it...ANYWAYS...this is such a wonderful smell. I always get compliments when I wear it.

This is one of my absolute favorite of the body spray collection. I usually don't take a liking to fruity scents, but this one has a nice fruity feel, and it's not too heavy. My boyfriend loves it! I just hate when the spritzer stops working correctly! But overall, it's an enjoyable scent that lasts all day! I always include a bottle of this when I get the 6 for $30 deal :)

Smells really good, but I wouldn't buy this. It smells like oranges to me, very fruity. Its SO common though, and I don't want to smell like everyone else. When I walk in the halls at school, I smell a mixture of love spell and can can. ugh..

Popular Fragrances