Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.8

the best smell! it's soooo good. smells fresh and youthful but it's not overpowering.

on 7/28/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This scent is so good! It has a floraly and fruity scent at the same time! I have this scent in the body lotion, body spray and sparkle powder. All products do what they say and the scents last long. The price is also very reasonable! It ranges from $7 to $30, depending on the size.

I think that this is a really musky than fruity scent and wouldn't recommend it for 13-16 as girls tend to prefer something more fruity and fun. I would think that this would do well for the ages 16-30 as its fruity and fun yet musky. Im personally not a fan of it because I like more of the fruity scents or mature scents.

on 1/25/2016 12:56:00 AM

I recently bought this product and have been using it a lot the past couple of weeks. It has a VERY strong fruity smell, I myself personally love it but it's a very "summery" smell and if you're wanting more of a "musky" smell then I really wouldn't recommend as it is SO fruity but if fruity is what you want then this is deffo your go-to! The scent is very very nice but it cost just short of £20 which is a little pricey in my opinion but I guess it was worth it as it does last for around 1-2 hours. The thing I aren't so keen on is the new packaging, I think it's a little boring and I much prefer the old version that had the pretty picture on! Other than that I think this is a lovely product and would recommend:)

on 6/16/2015 12:50:00 PM

My best parfume

on 5/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the 125 mL bottle, and it lasts for a long time! The scent is something that old folks like myself like. LOL I don't think middle schoolers and such would go for this scent because it leans towards a musk scent, and not so much floral.

This was my 1st frag when I was ten.It is very flowery and sweet.The packaging is very cheap and breakable to me which is most Victoria secret products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr
but pump broke only about 5% of the way through
so thats why i gave it a 2

on 9/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Love this so much! All my friends always use it when I bring it to school. It's super fruity so not suitable if you prefer floral scents.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm one of those not so many people, who actually doesn't like this scent at all!
To me it smells like fruit juice.. Apple juice to be more correct. Now don't get me wrong, I like apple juice. I just don't wanna smell like it, if you get me.
Far too fruity for my taste. I like how it's young and fresh, but I could need a bit more something "spicy" or more mature-like.
It's not really long lasting or strong, but I like that it's light. To me there's nothing worse than when you're with someone who have like 10 sprits of perfume on and you can't breathe aroung them.

Overall I'm giving it 2/5, because I like the consept of these bodymists, but this scent isn't my taste.

Popular Fragrances