no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

What can I say? This is one of Bath & Body Works' must-try scents. It's a citrus-scented lotion without being too citrus-y and "sharp". It's just right. Nice scent for day.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

16 years ago

This is my least favorite of the new BBW summer scents, but that isn't saying much because I still love it! It's definitely very citrusy, but there is a slight floral note to it as well, just not much of one. I love citrus scents so this doesn't bother me, but this scent kind of smells like a lot of mysteriously discontinued BBW citrus scents...hmmm....anyway, I love the packaging of these lotions; cool retro flower design and a pump dispenser as opposed to the usual flip top or squeeze tube. Stock up on these cuz they're most likely going to be discontinued!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

16 years ago

I have all three of the summer collection scents. I didn't like this one at first, but it has slowly grown on me. I must say though, in the lotion, the corriander comes through more (and corriander is the same plant as cilantro)....so maybe that is what turned my nose off at first. I still like this scent better in the shower gel and the splash, more citrusy. Love the pump bottles, very convienant.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

16 years ago

One of the three new BBW summer scents. My least favorite of the three, but I still really like it. Cool citrus lily is more citrus than floral, and has a tiny bit of a green note to it too. I think people who liked the discontinued cool citrus basil might enjoy this. Scent description on the bottle reads, "A hint of key lime mixes perfectly with clementine, coriander and water lily in this unmistakably summer scent". Nice texture and seems to hold its scent more than some other BBW lotions. $9 for 8 oz., and yes ... it comes in a PUMP bottle! Finally!

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age36-43